2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
69 look alike
By ftfsf on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

this car is so great it makes me relive my younger years and i love mustangs.the only thing missing from my old 69 is the rust.love it to death.

Super Stang!!!
By danno8080 on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The 2005 Ford Mustang is the best example of retro style to come out of Detroit in ages. Agressive looks, a finely assembled interior, and an engine that can blow the doors off most other cars in it's class. All I can say is...wait until the SVT Cobra comes out!!!

Classic expierence
By fordme on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ford, and might I say one of the very few, has brought back a quintesential portion of the driving expierence. Bravo!

This is one Mustang you won't tame
By Delorean3 on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Just when you thought it was safe to breathe, Ford comes out with a mean, lean version of this baby boomer street machine - the Mustang. Congrats to Ford. Corvette look out - a wild horse is on the loose! I would recommend this car to anyone who is interested in an American car that is as much of an icon today as it was 40 years ago. Run with the Mustang.

YOU MISSED ONE THING!
By Dave Roberts on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This baby takes me back to 1968, my first Mustang Fastback...she's gorgious in and out! Whew! Finally we're getting back to a car design that doesn't look like a backward "sperm" going down the road. I'm so tired of talented automobile manufacturers making cars that look like they're facing a massive headwind while sitting idle in a parking lot-it's embarassing. I applaud Ford on it's outstanding re-design. It's about time someone in this industry really made honest design without being bombastic. But I have one question about this new Mustang. By it's name alone, it was built for the wind. Where's the convertible? I want the convertible. Don't tease me. I want the Mustang 2005 Convertible.

the new mustang
By andreasre on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The new mustang offers many options to a variety of drivers.The cars new design has a slightly retro look but still has the modern design of today's muscle cars. It rides like a dream, and has plenty of power. The car seems to handle great on any dry surface, however if you are on a wet surface the car does try to get away from you if you donot know how to handle the V8's raw power. it is a comfortable vehicle to drive and a wonder to own. i would rate it overall an 8.

Sweet 16
By Ryan Moore on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The new 2005 mustang is unbelivable. I had a GMC Tahoe for the 8 months while I had my intermediate and this Mustang is my late "sweet 16 car". It is low priced, handles great, drives awesome, and looks the best I believe and Mustang has. Not to mention, the attention I get driving around in this thing; especially the ladies!

Best cAR EVER
By stocks on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

just pure fun! and the looks you get when youdrive by a bunch of people 9 out of 10 are rubber necking! and the power oh man this car goes nothing like that rear wheel drive power! i cannot say enough great things about this car! ford hit the nail on the head with this one

HEY ALL
By John Mclucase on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

ford has always been there for me and never let me down. The mustang is great

best car i've owned
By guralny on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

all around great car