Used 2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Live for today
By Evil_Oppie

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The only purchase that I have made that puts a smile on my face every time I see it. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning whenever I start my Mustang. The fun I have behind the wheel encourages me to take the long way and enjoy the scenery. I recommend this car for anyone that is tired of the humdrum drive to & from as a chore and make it a dream.

Available power. Color changing gauges. Express-up window feature.

Adding a supercharger.

Lousy Interior
By Scott

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The car's unbelievably powerful. And it looks great. But in typical Mustang design, the interior is cheap, plastic and does not hold the promise of durability. There's an obnoxious seam across the top of the auto shifter. The rear passenger leather seat is missing stitching in three seams. The lever to move the seat back scratches and digs into the side panel. So the car will do 0-60 in less than 5 seconds. That's great, but the interior design and quality ... horrible.

Power.

Hire somebody from HGTV to improve the interior.

Awesome
By christian

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought the GT Premium with all the upgrades. The 1000 watt System is awesome, although the 6 disk is a little confusing to load. The horsepower is great and I find it hard not to want to really hit. The interior is very nice, although my leg tends to hit the center column and I am a small person. The trunk is very large, even with the Speaker box. I love this car and have owned a 1967 fastback, 1990 convertible and now a 2005 and the 2005 is the best yet. Hope you enjoy........

The exterior body design

more leg room width wise

The Legend Lives
By Millzy

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

By far the best Mustang ever built. This is the fifth Mustang in my immediate family (88 GT, 96 GT, 99 and 02 V6s) and it far surpasses the performance, style, and quality of the others. This car is an instant classic and it is true what they say...the Legend Lives.

Love It
By MustangLT

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

What can I say - I have been a Mustang person my whole life. Last one I had was a '93, waited through the last 2 body styles and glad I did - I have a GT and love it - handles GREAT, sounds great, feels great. Love the retro dash styling. Five-speed shifts like a dream.

Body style of course - the look from the front. The motor is hot!