2005 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Love My ' Stang
By Love My 'Stang on 12/01/05 09:10 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car especially the old styling. I have 7,000 miles on my car and the only problems I had was a loud rattle in the right side of the dashboard when driving on a bumpy road and paint chipping on the inside of the drivers door. Also if you are not used to the transmission shifting this car can be difficult. The tranny sometimes makes a clunking noise when shifting.

I Love My Roush GT
By 1HTPONY on 11/11/05 18:05 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought a 2005 Red Roush GT. It rides like a dream and looks awesome. The power is great and sounds great too. I'm also very happy with the Shaker 500. Always looking for a reason to drive my new Pony!

My Opinion
By onen5 on 11/01/05 15:06 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car, and wouldn't trade it for the world. Like every car it has issues. I had problems with the struts, the gas tank, and the heater. But if you love to drive, you'll love to drive this. I can't vouch for the automatics or the V6 cars, but the GT with a stick (wrapped in leather) is a sheer thrill to drive.

Head Turner
By Bernie on 10/08/05 05:51 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is a great car, and lots of fun to drive. First sports car I've ever had, and let me tell you it is very powerful. You really have to use the cruise control to maintain legal speed. You don't feel like your speeding. I have the Red Fire Red with standard 17 inch wheels, standard interior with Shaker 500 system, which sounds great. I have 6300 miles on it, and I have not had any problems with it. Overall, it is a great car to drive and just go cruising. Lots of people come up to me and want to look and hear the machine. Gas mileage is not too good, but reasonable. One minute negative is that the amplifier gets very hot with the windows down and you can feel it in your legs.

'05 Mustang is a Grand Slam
By ponyboy66 on 07/19/05 07:06 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have been a muscle car fanatic for over 30 years and this is Mustang number 6 for me. I have to say that Ford has hit a grand slam with this one. From styling, performance, build quality to driving experience. It is not a luxury car. It is not a true performance car. It is the American icon of muscle cars. For the money, it is truly the best driving experience one can imagine. It is purely and simply, Mustang.

Mustang GT Makes Awesome Daily Driver!
By The Extreme on 07/15/05 23:42 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my second Mustang. My first was a 1997 V6; it was a wonderful automobile and was still running strong and reliable when I parted ways with it at 157,000+ miles. Then came my 2005 Mustang GT. In a word, wow. Twice the horsepower (300 vs 150) of my V6. Retro skinning, but in a real modern package. I drive the car every day to and from work and people constantly comment on how much they like the car. It's remarkably practical and easy to drive given its amazing performance, and gets pretty good mileage for such a hot performing car. I love it!

One Bad Toy
By Kami Rhodes on 06/16/05 13:57 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car has been the most awesome ride I've ever owned. Everything about this car is FUN. Not only is the sleek design of this car is attractive but being able to just cruise with all that power under you is great. This car is extremely quick and has great handling.

A Total Blast!
By n8tivarkie on 06/09/05 15:04 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've been a driver of pickups for the past 15 years, but after test driving this car, I was a changed man. What a rush! Ford has returned the Mustang to its power status. The GT is a monster out of the box ... if you have a choice, go with the 5 speed versus the auto. It's a muscle car, not a cruiser. This is without a doubt the most fun driving I've ever had!

Awesome Vehicle
By Mustang Lover on 06/03/05 19:40 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I am 42 years old and have owned many cars. I have never had a car that I like as much as this Mustang GT. I actually enjoy driving again. The car is beautiful and powerful at 300 horsepower. It is a bargain starting at under $25,000 with many standard features.

2005 Mustang -- 40 years of excellence
By CHRIS CADE on 06/02/05 21:15 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ideal Muscle Car. Combines the best of all concepts into one attractive and enjoyable package.