2005 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
exquisiteness
By aolduecemaster on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is the true essence of the american pony. The engine runs superbly with each start and the deep pur of the engine just makes you want to spontaneously floor it, and the exceptional 200+ hp makes it a solid oppurtunity to do so. Yes, the back seats aren't very comfortable, but the mustang back seats were really always a joke. The car is very fun to drive and hasn't failed me... yet

My05-oh-my
By bongobongo on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Finally a worthy successor to '65-'70 cars. After 500 miles, I grade it this way: A+, appearance, interior; A, performance, handling, comfort; B+ ergonomics; C-, ride quality. Can't drive it or look at it w/o smiling.

best car ever
By lyssa2232 on 10/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The best car i have ever had. It is comfortable nice and easy to handle and an afortable price range

Mustang
By Carl Marino on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Its bigger, better, and bader baby!!!

Unleash The Pony
By LilMissMustang02 on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my Mustang for only a few months now, but I absolutely love it. It gets very good highway miles, and all the attention on the road. Everything is eye-catching, from the sleek interior, to the frame of this strong and sturdy vehicle. My model is a 2002, but it still looks identical to the later models. I can't wait to actually see the all new 2005, which is even better than all the rest. To Ford: Keep up the good work, and keep the next generation of Mustangs alive!!!

the corvette killer.
By kenneth gray on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

the mustang has been a dream car of mines since was 10 years old now i'm going on forty one years old. my uncle had to of them in the early seventies when he came home from the marines.but he did'nt appreciate what he had.

awsome
By ladybuggie91 on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

looking at them not driving any

Retro Here We Come
By cupkakes on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love my Mustang GT! The retro look is awsome! Even the interior is retro and make you really feel like you are in the 1960s' This is my favorite Mustang since the 1971 Mark series. I was to young to buy one of those but I really liked that body style.

Classic expierence
By fordme on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ford, and might I say one of the very few, has brought back a quintesential portion of the driving expierence. Bravo!

This is one Mustang you won't tame
By Delorean3 on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Just when you thought it was safe to breathe, Ford comes out with a mean, lean version of this baby boomer street machine - the Mustang. Congrats to Ford. Corvette look out - a wild horse is on the loose! I would recommend this car to anyone who is interested in an American car that is as much of an icon today as it was 40 years ago. Run with the Mustang.