2005 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
05 GT MUSTANG
By brad perry on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I recieved my mustang GT oct 18, 2004 after ordering it over four months ago it was the first one around, everywhere I go I have to wait in line to get back in it, I love everything About it I got all options except automatic, people actually hang out of thier cars to get a better look when I pass, mine is red on red. Best car since the 87 GT convertible.

My05-oh-my
By bongobongo on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Finally a worthy successor to '65-'70 cars. After 500 miles, I grade it this way: A+, appearance, interior; A, performance, handling, comfort; B+ ergonomics; C-, ride quality. Can't drive it or look at it w/o smiling.

best car ever
By lyssa2232 on 10/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The best car i have ever had. It is comfortable nice and easy to handle and an afortable price range

Mustang
By Carl Marino on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Its bigger, better, and bader baby!!!

Unleash The Pony
By LilMissMustang02 on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my Mustang for only a few months now, but I absolutely love it. It gets very good highway miles, and all the attention on the road. Everything is eye-catching, from the sleek interior, to the frame of this strong and sturdy vehicle. My model is a 2002, but it still looks identical to the later models. I can't wait to actually see the all new 2005, which is even better than all the rest. To Ford: Keep up the good work, and keep the next generation of Mustangs alive!!!

the corvette killer.
By kenneth gray on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

the mustang has been a dream car of mines since was 10 years old now i'm going on forty one years old. my uncle had to of them in the early seventies when he came home from the marines.but he did'nt appreciate what he had.

awsome
By ladybuggie91 on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

looking at them not driving any

Retro Here We Come
By cupkakes on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love my Mustang GT! The retro look is awsome! Even the interior is retro and make you really feel like you are in the 1960s' This is my favorite Mustang since the 1971 Mark series. I was to young to buy one of those but I really liked that body style.

Classic expierence
By fordme on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ford, and might I say one of the very few, has brought back a quintesential portion of the driving expierence. Bravo!

I love it
By scottie2hottie on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

it's an amazing machine