2005 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Oh My!
By KAT on 08/02/05 22:20 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Prior to "Alexis" (she's so beautiful I had to name her), I owned a 2002 V6. But this car is THE definition of what a Mustang was, what it should be, and what it will be. It's everything a sports car lover could ever want!

2005 ROUSH COUPE
By JPS51830 on 07/30/05 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Went to the dealer looking to see what was left. Late July usually the stock is out. Spotted a Roush in Windveil Blue and I was sold. Took it for a fast test ride and didn't need to even talk. The dealer put it into the discount package and the price was great. This car sounds like a Mustang should. Accelerates and almost begs you to hit it harder. Handling is outstanding. The only drawback is the passenger seat is low, but who cares. I won't be in that seat anyway, and the only trunk operation is on the remote or key. BTW, the trunk fits the golf clubs perfectly, so how could I say no.

Fantastic Car
By Susan T. on 07/27/05 15:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is absolutely fantastic. I love the redesign from the 60's models. I go to cruise-ins and have won trophies. I get many many compliments. It is surprising how many people have not even seen an '05 Mustang GT. The power is great.

Ford Hits A Home Run
By Mike on 07/27/05 13:50 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The vehicle is built extremely tight, no rattles, no wind noise. The styling speaks to the heritage of the Mustang; no longer is it just the next generation, it has started a new trend in the classic style. The attention rating is off the scale. The sound, the style, the aggressive look -- it is the car to have.

Life is good....
By chrisma on 07/25/05 16:30 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

...so why not treat yourself to a Mustang GT? I did! Enough power to play with the big boys. Enough styling to play with the big girls. Excellent value for the price. Not looking forward to when I have to put her away for the winter :-(. But then I'll have that much more to look forward to the next spring :-).

Oh yeah!
By Steven V.S. on 07/24/05 15:30 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Price + Performance = amazing results. Other cars might go faster but they also will drain your 401k. This Mustang will keep up with the bad boys while the kids sleep in their car seats in the back. Comfort, styling, price, power and oh yeah, a sound system that will blow your ears off.

Get Your Kix in a new Mustang GT
By mark on 07/20/05 12:49 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

When the new GT came out, I just wanted it and ordered one. Never before had I even driven a Mustang. The day the dealer called to say my car had arrived, I expected the courtesy van to pick me up. Instead, the sales guy picked me up in my new car. When he pulled up, I fell totally in love with it. In Windveil Blue with the five spoke competition style wheels (the "boy wheels" my friends and I say), the car is fabulous looking. I am astounded by the attention it attracts. On a daily basis strangers in cars and on foot express how they love the car. If you want attention, don't get a Ferrari, Mercury or BMW. Get a new GT and rediscover the fun of driving.

2005 Mustang GT
By Charles on 07/15/05 23:51 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have the GT version, Second time owning a Mustang since 1965. In 1965, it was fun to drive and in 2005 the excitement is still there, as well as still attracts attention when you get around other people. This is also the first American made vehicle that I have purchased in years that I did not write a page of items for the dealer to fix. I have gone over this car three times looking for defects and only found one; the dealer did not install the locking wheel nuts. Performance -- have been able to pass anyone that I have wanted to whenever I have wanted to.

'05 Mustang GT
By Daesha on 07/10/05 14:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The Ford Mustang GT is a comfortable sports car. It has a beautiful body and it is very flashy. When driving down the road you definitely turn heads. The Mustang is a smooth ride and has a roomy interior. It is fast and very fun to drive. I feel safe when driving it or riding in the passenger seat. It has been my favorite sports car that I have ever owned.

I Love My Car
By DChristian on 07/10/05 12:41 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have people stop me all the time with questions about my car. I've wanted THIS Mustang since 1969, and couldn't be happier with it. The only negatives I can think of would be the front seat headrests. Could have been designed to be more comfortable, I think. And I have a 5-speed and I think someone with longer arms would have trouble shifting comfortably, especially if they had something in the cupholder. Everything else is perfection!