2005 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Sweet Ride
By Neil on 05/01/05 01:06 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my silver drop top 'Stang for just over a week now and I have to say it's an awesome ride. The retro look combined with the updated features make this car an amazing ride. I chose the red leather interior with the chrome accents and it looks incredible. I get stopped every day by people who are taken with the looks of my 'Stang. I personally love the rims that came with the car. I think they are just flashy enough yet tasteful. All in all I am really happy with this car so far.

Lot of Fun
By Pony Boy on 04/28/05 16:49 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My 2005 Mustang Convertible lived up to my every expectation. Beautiful car in every regard - if you like if from the outside you will love it from the inside. Sitting behind the wheel with the long hood, throaty exhaust and heavy feel of the car is not unlike driving a Corvette, without that car's acceleration. The 6 cylinder has some power but is best for cruising. A real eye catcher from the outside attracts some stares and comments, the inside is beautifully designed and extremely comfortable. Top is easy to open, nice feature of automatically putting down the windows before opening, closing top. Shaker 500 system sounds great. Just waiting for the summer to get here.

I'm in Love With My Car
By StevieG on 04/27/05 01:33 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The 2005 Mustang GT Covertible is an awesome car. I had a 2000. This car is so much better in every way. It drives better, both in terms of handling and pure speed. It is simply gorgeous. I get thumbs ups and looks all the time. The Shaker 1000 audio system is the best factory stereo I have ever heard. As one of my friends said, this car is perfect.

Never a Ford lover..until now.
By dthuringer on 04/26/05 11:50 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have never been a Ford guy. I have always liked GM products. But they took away the Camaro and Firebird. I was looking for a sporty car and the new Mustang caught my eye. My wife saw one at a local park and we decided to test drive one. Well, we went home with it that night. I love my new Mustang. Stick is so much fun to drive. In fact, we loved it so much we went back the next day and bought an automatic on for my wife as well. Now we both love our Mustang convertibles. The Shaker 1000 sound system in mine is awesome. The days go by so long at work now because all I want to do is drive.

Love it!
By MikeM on 04/20/05 13:57 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Ok, first off...If you do not like attention, DO NOT get this car! I can't tell you how many heads turn when I drive this car - doesn't matter if the top is up or down. Every time I stop to get gas, I have someone approach me and ask to look inside and end up talking to them for 5 or 10 minutes. I originally planned to keep this for just a few years but think I'll have it for much, much longer. I get a TON of compliments on the color, too (Windveil Blue). This car is amazing. It's not the GT, but it still goes! Absolutely love it.

I'm in love with my car again
By Rate this convertibl on 04/17/05 02:31 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I own some of the best cars manufactured in the world. I still have my first car, a 1966 Ford T-Bird Convertible. I got my Mustang convertible without paying the usual dealer premium; even if I had to pay it I would still be thrilled with my car. This one is definitely another keeper. I highly recommend the Legend Lime Green metallic

Not my old Mustang
By CAJIM on 04/05/05 19:30 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just traded in a 2000 Mustang convertible for a new V6 convertible with 5-speed automatic. and several accessory packages. WOW, what a difference. This actually drives and handles well; no slop anymore. Looks lean and I like the mineral color. Superior inside room. Mustang is BACK! This is my 6th Mustang convertible and by far the best. Drives as nice as my 2-year Mazda6 V6 with 5-speed stick.