Used 2005 Ford Mustang Premium Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Very Happy
By Lyons

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

First of all, the car is beautiful. It has a wonderful retro look to it, and yet is styled for the modern consumer. The legend lime paint is a beautiful color and blends perfectly with the parchment interior and top. The leather seating is very comfortable.You are able to retract and replace the top with minimal effort. I was also surprised with the trunk room. It appeared to be small, but when I put in my files and bag for work I was surprised to see I still had room for much more in the trunk. The driving power was a pleasant surprise for a V-6, and the ability to turn so tightly with such stability is incredible. I am very happy with my purchase.

The easy convertible top and the Shaker 6- CD stereo system.

I would have liked to have a car alarm as an option. Other than that, all is well.

AWESOME!
By david

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I saw the new Mustang, and it was MUST HAVE IT. I have no disappointment at all. The features are easy to use, the drive is FUN, FUN, FUN. The LX 6 cylinder, 4.0 convertible is great. Ride is smooth, even when you hit some bumps. Talked with some people who have the GT, and their only complaint is the gas mileage. If you have never owned a Mustang (this is my first one) don't hesitate -- GET IT.

Everything.

More room to lower the steering wheel.

I love this car!
By AzBaseballmom

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a beauty in all ways. The style, the handling, the interior and the sporty exterior. We ordered our '05 V6 convertible exactly the way we wanted it, with all the bells and whistles. It took 2 months to get here but it was well worth the wait. My husband and I are both enjoying this car like no other we have every had. We ride with the top down everyday (and we live in AZ); we may be hot, but at least were styling' and loving it!

"MyColor" iIllumination - ability to change dash light colors. Convertible top.

More rear leg room.

For my wife
By Yves Soucy

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My wife was thinking of getting a new car. I surprised her with a new Mustang. I was gonna buy a coupe but my dealer gave me a great deal on a convertible. As there are still so few convertibles available we were lucky to get one and are we glad we did! It's screaming yellow just like all the print ads. I added the GT grill and fog lights and the car is a real head turner. We love it! The car is a blast to drive and the V6 has plenty of power. No need for a GT. This is the best Mustang to date.

Convertible, Shaker500 stereo, overall appearance.

Should have a little better gas mileage.

Excellance with fun & reliability
By Carol

2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned a 1965 and a 1969 Mustang but this car is a whole new experience. Haven't had so much fun and enjoyment in 30 years. Ford has really done a magnificent job with this PONY. The V6 I purchased has everything the GT has except fog lamps,dual exhaust, a V8 and 17 inch tires.

Shaker 1000 speaker system interior upgrade, exterior sport package and quality of leather interior.

Power 6 way passenger seat and an outside temp gauge. Also a GPS NAV system.