Used 2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

LOVE MY MUSTANG
By mustangtommy

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2005 premium Mustang convertible; it's a steel blue with a black top. I love My Color for the different colors you can make the dash. It has a 500 watt stereo system in it. iI just purchased the pony grille with the fog lamps in it. I get so many compliments on the car. I am going down Carlisle PA to the Mustang show.

I love My Color for the 125 different colors for the dash.

Make a dual exhaust for the v6.

what a ride
By kate

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I went from an SUV to the Mustang and I thought I would regret the size change but let me just tell you this. WHAT A RIDE. I have no regrets and think it is the best car I could have ever bought. It handles like a true sports car should. Want to let your hair down and have a great ride. Get a Mustang.

The body style is so retro, I love it. The seats are so comfortable. The dash is great. Good trunk size for a convertible. Love that there is a 5 speed available. Stereo is great.

Hard top option.

The Morel Mustangs
By Eric Morel

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased my first 2005 V6 convertible back in April 2005 when there were very few to be found. I believe this dealer took advantage of that fact. Anyway it was the Windveil Blue with a black top,beautiful!

We love the handling and the cool top/boot that does not actually require a boot. It is the front part of the top itself that folds back to leave a hard surface on top of the folded top, SWEET. The new exterior styling stands alone, in my opinion, among other cars that I see on the road. We now own 3!

The only fixes that might be done would be to put larger wheels as standard to fill some of the big wheel wells. Also, what's up with this huge 4.0 engine pushing only 200 horses. I'd have to say that Ford should let go of their reins on this pony and let it run. I think they know what I'm saying here.

Love it
By cmccrystal

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased my convertible after much research between several makes. The Mustang offered the best value for the money and even with the six cylinder is pretty fast.

The Shaker 6 cd system, the ease of lowering the top.

Less plastic.

I Love This Car
By LOTTOPOP

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is an absolute kick! I've had several Lincolns (T-Cars & Mark 8's & Sebring convertibles), & this car is my true favorite. It's quick & classy, and a ton of fun to drive. I can't wait for spring to drop the top. I had it down on day #1, & hated to put it up but ... I live in Chicago.

I can't pick just one....

Side airbags.