2005 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Wild,Wild Horses
By Fun in Fla. on 06/10/05 12:20 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My first convertible! Coming from an SUV I worried about driving a car. This is fun, fun, fun. Love the retro look inside and out. Although I downsized it is roomier than expected. I can pack up for the beach in no time. Good pick up, glides through traffic, even in the rain.

my new mustang
By bogie on 05/27/05 19:14 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car amazes me. It's just a v-6 but seems to have plenty of power.The same 6 as the Explorer traded in on it. Such a difference I'm amazed at the looks I get just driving around. Makes it well worth the price. It drives and handles very well for a non-performance version. Although it did snow the second day I had it and I had to remember how to drive with RWD, been a long time since I did that. But after a couple of miles it all came back to me. I guess thats the advantage of being over 50. Overall it's a very solid car, no back seat room to speak of but then again I wasn't looking for any.

Retro Time
By PAspam on 05/14/05 13:54 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I would never have considered a Mustang before the retro went on sale. I had a 67 GTO way back when and this is almost as fun. This is a peppy, well built car, any old guys who are looking for a midlife crisis check should take a look. The V6, five speed is a kick and in a convertible it really has a great feel.