2005 Ford Mustang GT
By partyanimaleric on
2005 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
Be prepared for the ford enthusiasts to be chasing you down and asking questions. This model is arguably the best produced. Being the only one in my county to own one gets me ALOT of looks and ALOT of questions. This car definetly has no lack in power. If you don't like the pirelli P Zero tires just burn them off through first and second. The neighbors may not like the smoke but you've got something to accomplish. This interior has much more head room than past models (I know this for a fact cause I traded in a '99 Mustang). The 5 speed shift is also positioned much better and the stereo system has been improved vastly. No words can describe what it feels like to drive this car.
Favorite Features
Quad head lights, the grille lights are actually considered the fog lamps. 125 different dash colors for personalization. Throating sound of exhaust, keeps that old mustang sound. Much more room in front seats than before. Stereo system improvements. And lets not forget POWER!!!
Suggested Improvements
Blind spots in this car are awful. The small port windows make your blind spots alot larger. Also the spoiler looks out of place and doesn't seem like it matches with the body style very well.