2005 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
LOVE MY MUSTANG
By mustangtommy on 05/08/06 23:15 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2005 premium Mustang convertible; it's a steel blue with a black top. I love My Color for the different colors you can make the dash. It has a 500 watt stereo system in it. iI just purchased the pony grille with the fog lamps in it. I get so many compliments on the car. I am going down Carlisle PA to the Mustang show.

what a ride
By kate on 03/28/06 20:07 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I went from an SUV to the Mustang and I thought I would regret the size change but let me just tell you this. WHAT A RIDE. I have no regrets and think it is the best car I could have ever bought. It handles like a true sports car should. Want to let your hair down and have a great ride. Get a Mustang.

The Morel Mustangs
By Eric Morel on 03/09/06 01:36 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased my first 2005 V6 convertible back in April 2005 when there were very few to be found. I believe this dealer took advantage of that fact. Anyway it was the Windveil Blue with a black top,beautiful!

Love it
By cmccrystal on 02/05/06 13:55 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased my convertible after much research between several makes. The Mustang offered the best value for the money and even with the six cylinder is pretty fast.

I Love This Car
By LOTTOPOP on 12/14/05 16:22 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is an absolute kick! I've had several Lincolns (T-Cars & Mark 8's & Sebring convertibles), & this car is my true favorite. It's quick & classy, and a ton of fun to drive. I can't wait for spring to drop the top. I had it down on day #1, & hated to put it up but ... I live in Chicago.

Dream come true
By awmustang on 11/02/05 14:47 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have been wanting a Mustang for as long as I can remember. Now I finally have one and it's so much more than I imagined.

I LOVE it!
By Terry on 08/19/05 18:16 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is so fun to drive! I had a 2002 Mustang and it cannot compare to the new one. I feel safer; the roof is not so close to your head. I absolutely recommend this car with no hesitations!

I finally own one
By Mark on 07/18/05 14:28 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I haven't been in the Mustang market for years. After the 60's and early 70's they seem to have lost their appeal (to me anyway). I have the V-6 premium fully loaded, black with red leather interior. The new style brought me back. I am very happy with the purchase -- so reasonably priced.

V-6 better deal
By Lana Feulner on 07/14/05 03:09 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Customer service is a 2. All this talk about the V8 being so great ... well I test drove it and thought it was too masculine and loud for a female's taste! In addition, I requested to exchange a hood with no spoiler. I love the new design of the Ford Mustang with its smooth lines .... without the spoiler and the fog lights (gag - gag and gag.) This look is the "real" Mustang." Love the Windveil blue. Best idea is to purchase the car with cloth seats and then upgrade leather at dealer's cost - only $1163.00

Can't beat it
By ksarrow on 06/25/05 09:06 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent exterior design. Windveil blue is the coolest color. Gets up and goes with great handling. Shaker 500 CD system is awesome, although loading the CD's into the 6 CD changer is confusing and slow. Only beef on interior is central column kind of hits against my right leg. Mine doesn't have MyColor or trip computer. : (