2005 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Very Happy
By Lyons on 06/11/05 11:35 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

First of all, the car is beautiful. It has a wonderful retro look to it, and yet is styled for the modern consumer. The legend lime paint is a beautiful color and blends perfectly with the parchment interior and top. The leather seating is very comfortable.You are able to retract and replace the top with minimal effort. I was also surprised with the trunk room. It appeared to be small, but when I put in my files and bag for work I was surprised to see I still had room for much more in the trunk. The driving power was a pleasant surprise for a V-6, and the ability to turn so tightly with such stability is incredible. I am very happy with my purchase.

AWESOME!
By david on 06/10/05 17:00 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I saw the new Mustang, and it was MUST HAVE IT. I have no disappointment at all. The features are easy to use, the drive is FUN, FUN, FUN. The LX 6 cylinder, 4.0 convertible is great. Ride is smooth, even when you hit some bumps. Talked with some people who have the GT, and their only complaint is the gas mileage. If you have never owned a Mustang (this is my first one) don't hesitate -- GET IT.

I love this car!
By AzBaseballmom on 06/09/05 23:57 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a beauty in all ways. The style, the handling, the interior and the sporty exterior. We ordered our '05 V6 convertible exactly the way we wanted it, with all the bells and whistles. It took 2 months to get here but it was well worth the wait. My husband and I are both enjoying this car like no other we have every had. We ride with the top down everyday (and we live in AZ); we may be hot, but at least were styling' and loving it!

For my wife
By Yves Soucy on 06/08/05 22:10 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My wife was thinking of getting a new car. I surprised her with a new Mustang. I was gonna buy a coupe but my dealer gave me a great deal on a convertible. As there are still so few convertibles available we were lucky to get one and are we glad we did! It's screaming yellow just like all the print ads. I added the GT grill and fog lights and the car is a real head turner. We love it! The car is a blast to drive and the V6 has plenty of power. No need for a GT. This is the best Mustang to date.

Excellance with fun & reliability
By Carol on 06/04/05 09:34 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned a 1965 and a 1969 Mustang but this car is a whole new experience. Haven't had so much fun and enjoyment in 30 years. Ford has really done a magnificent job with this PONY. The V6 I purchased has everything the GT has except fog lamps,dual exhaust, a V8 and 17 inch tires.

2005 Mustang GT
By happyjack on 06/03/05 19:42 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

A real sports car at a real price, nothing more needed for street driving. Very powerful car, and handles excellent. Ttraction control is a great option as well, although I have the automatic transmission version of this ca. Itís a real fun drive and has been a very reliable car.

Love IT!
By WhitDawg2104 on 06/03/05 14:20 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my car! It's so much fun to drive around, everyone stares. The is also no wind noise when the top is up. It drives great on rainy days and has tight steering and great turning radius. It's great!

I love my Mustang
By Heather on 05/28/05 15:29 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I got my convertible 2 months ago and I love it! It's so much fun to drive around and I can't go anywhere without someone commenting on the car. There's really no other car like it.

My Mustang Sally
By lauram on 05/24/05 00:33 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I got my convertible Mustang as a graduation gift and I love it. It rides wonderfully and the wind noise is not bad at all. With the top down my hair doesn't fly completely out of control. The windshield blocks most of the wind. my only complaint is the itty bitty back seat leg room. But I don't ride back there so I don't care!

eye magnet
By jim swisher on 05/21/05 08:52 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I sold off my '76 Corvette for the '05 Ford Mustang convertible. It is a true sports car with a back seat and a trunk. Though a little tight, it's more than i had before. Ford finally got the looks right. the Mustang II look is over. This is straight out of the Sixties! The 4.0L/210 h.p. pulls good with the 5 speed transmission. Iif you can afford $6.00 more per fill up go 4.6L/300 hp, you'll get an extra muffler too). Well built and handles well for stock suspension. I'm impressed. Go test drive one for yourself.