Used 2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

American Muscle
By Ammitt

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car has consistently ruled for 40 years and it will continue to rule in my opinion. My dream is one day to own the original Bullitt mustang. I think I know the car well as in my lifetime I have owned 13 different Mustang models, from the tiny Mustang 2, all the way to a 93 Cobra. This car has never ever failed me, and as long as I live there will be a Mustang parked in my garage ready to run.

The Mach 1000 sound system, and the new retro interior upgrade package.

You do NOT mess with this car. Its great as it sits.

Very Happy
By Lyons

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

First of all, the car is beautiful. It has a wonderful retro look to it, and yet is styled for the modern consumer. The legend lime paint is a beautiful color and blends perfectly with the parchment interior and top. The leather seating is very comfortable.You are able to retract and replace the top with minimal effort. I was also surprised with the trunk room. It appeared to be small, but when I put in my files and bag for work I was surprised to see I still had room for much more in the trunk. The driving power was a pleasant surprise for a V-6, and the ability to turn so tightly with such stability is incredible. I am very happy with my purchase.

The easy convertible top and the Shaker 6- CD stereo system.

I would have liked to have a car alarm as an option. Other than that, all is well.

AWESOME!
By david

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I saw the new Mustang, and it was MUST HAVE IT. I have no disappointment at all. The features are easy to use, the drive is FUN, FUN, FUN. The LX 6 cylinder, 4.0 convertible is great. Ride is smooth, even when you hit some bumps. Talked with some people who have the GT, and their only complaint is the gas mileage. If you have never owned a Mustang (this is my first one) don't hesitate -- GET IT.

Everything.

More room to lower the steering wheel.

Wild,Wild Horses
By Fun in Fla.

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My first convertible! Coming from an SUV I worried about driving a car. This is fun, fun, fun. Love the retro look inside and out. Although I downsized it is roomier than expected. I can pack up for the beach in no time. Good pick up, glides through traffic, even in the rain.

Shaker 1000 stereo system rocks. You gotta love Torch Red. Beats anti- depressants!

I love this car!
By AzBaseballmom

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a beauty in all ways. The style, the handling, the interior and the sporty exterior. We ordered our '05 V6 convertible exactly the way we wanted it, with all the bells and whistles. It took 2 months to get here but it was well worth the wait. My husband and I are both enjoying this car like no other we have every had. We ride with the top down everyday (and we live in AZ); we may be hot, but at least were styling' and loving it!

"MyColor" iIllumination - ability to change dash light colors. Convertible top.

More rear leg room.