2005 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Great Car!
By stl23red on 07/30/05 17:40 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Super car, a great head turner. The only performance problem is that with the automatic it is very, VERY slow off the line, it will not spin the tires. All said, I LOVE my Mustang.

Does the size of a car really matter?
By Becky on 07/30/05 14:26 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The new Ford Mustang is an awesome car. I really like the exterior looks and the feel of the car when you drive it. The car is really great for a single person, but it is a tight squeeze for a family. The front of the car is very roomy, although the rear seat does not have much room. I was willing to deal with the size although I have a family just because I loved the looks of the car. Overall I am happy and very pleased with the performance of my new Mustang. The inside of the car is pretty small but that was a sacrifice I was willing to make to own a car I love.

2005 ROUSH COUPE
By JPS51830 on 07/30/05 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Went to the dealer looking to see what was left. Late July usually the stock is out. Spotted a Roush in Windveil Blue and I was sold. Took it for a fast test ride and didn't need to even talk. The dealer put it into the discount package and the price was great. This car sounds like a Mustang should. Accelerates and almost begs you to hit it harder. Handling is outstanding. The only drawback is the passenger seat is low, but who cares. I won't be in that seat anyway, and the only trunk operation is on the remote or key. BTW, the trunk fits the golf clubs perfectly, so how could I say no.

Fantastic Car
By Susan T. on 07/27/05 15:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is absolutely fantastic. I love the redesign from the 60's models. I go to cruise-ins and have won trophies. I get many many compliments. It is surprising how many people have not even seen an '05 Mustang GT. The power is great.

Ford Hits A Home Run
By Mike on 07/27/05 13:50 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The vehicle is built extremely tight, no rattles, no wind noise. The styling speaks to the heritage of the Mustang; no longer is it just the next generation, it has started a new trend in the classic style. The attention rating is off the scale. The sound, the style, the aggressive look -- it is the car to have.

Life is good....
By chrisma on 07/25/05 16:30 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

...so why not treat yourself to a Mustang GT? I did! Enough power to play with the big boys. Enough styling to play with the big girls. Excellent value for the price. Not looking forward to when I have to put her away for the winter :-(. But then I'll have that much more to look forward to the next spring :-).

Too much fun.
By Retrofun on 07/25/05 15:31 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

We weren't planning on buying a Mustang, just taking a look, but the price was right and the retro style was too good to pass up. We are very pleased with the way the car handles. It has lots of get up and go, and there is no roll when cornering. The Shaker 500 sound system is an excellent stereo and the car is very comfortable when driving long distances. We love the retro look, but never would have guessed how many people would stare when we drive by; it's a real head turner. This car is a keeper, we plan to own it for a long time.

Oh yeah!
By Steven V.S. on 07/24/05 15:30 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Price + Performance = amazing results. Other cars might go faster but they also will drain your 401k. This Mustang will keep up with the bad boys while the kids sleep in their car seats in the back. Comfort, styling, price, power and oh yeah, a sound system that will blow your ears off.

Awesome for a V6
By Ginny on 07/22/05 13:35 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car! I bought a V6 a few months ago, and it just loves to go. It handles very well, and zips in and out with ease. I live in a large city, and the auto transmission is perfect for trying to get around traffic jams. I highly recommend this car.

Get Your Kix in a new Mustang GT
By mark on 07/20/05 12:49 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

When the new GT came out, I just wanted it and ordered one. Never before had I even driven a Mustang. The day the dealer called to say my car had arrived, I expected the courtesy van to pick me up. Instead, the sales guy picked me up in my new car. When he pulled up, I fell totally in love with it. In Windveil Blue with the five spoke competition style wheels (the "boy wheels" my friends and I say), the car is fabulous looking. I am astounded by the attention it attracts. On a daily basis strangers in cars and on foot express how they love the car. If you want attention, don't get a Ferrari, Mercury or BMW. Get a new GT and rediscover the fun of driving.