10 OUT OF 10
By Steve on
2005 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
I have never been so happy with a vehicle. I'm a 44 year old former 'hot rodder' who has owned several muscle cars from the 1960's and 70's. The 2005 Mustang represents the best of all those cars but on a modern platform that you can drive everyday under full warranty. I have nothing but praise for how it looks, drives and makes me feel when I'm behind the wheel. This car rocks with a capital 'R'. How Ford managed to combine the retro styling, with practical driveability, awesome performance and comfort, plus head turning good looks while remaining the lowest priced 300HP car out there is pure genius!
Favorite Features
FORD understands guys like me who want to go for a cruise, with a high performance V8 that sounds wicked and surges forward when requested to do so, turns heads, has great handling and a kicker stereo. We don't care if it has ton of doo dads!
Suggested Improvements
Memory added to the electric seat. Get rid of the hood prop. Tilt steering mechanism could use improvement. But these are minor and are hardly worth mentioning.