2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: '05 Mustang GT is a great car!

2005 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Review

'05 Mustang GT is a great car!
By russe on

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The Mustang GT drives great and looks fantastic. It has very comfortable seats and is a pleasure to cruise in on the highway. I think its ultimate handling abilities exceed my willingness to explore them but when pushed through the twisties this car would probably put certain 2 seater sports cars to shame. With the 5 speed manual, the acceleration is outstanding and the incredible exhaust note under power makes the car a total blast to drive. Another thing I have noticed over the 4 months I have owned this car is that almost everyone who sees it, rides in it, or drives it wants one too. My wife loves the car too and we are extremely pleased with our purchase (our first Mustang by the way).

Favorite Features

Seats, motor, upgraded dash, red leather interior, manual transmission, light clutch, general feel of the car, exterior appearance.

Suggested Improvements

18" wheels with wider tires, slightly lower stance, power seat back, HID lights, larger more finished looking exhaust tips, even more power, 6 speed manual tranny, auto headlights and auto dimming rear view mirror, wiper on rear window? (well - maybe not).