2004 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Too hot to handle

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Too hot to handle
By b.j.220 on

2004 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I'm a young woman in my 20's who's always on the go.The excelaration of this car is second to none in its class.It is really impressive when I'm on the freeway, and I'm late for work. My mustang reacts as fast as I do! I don't have to worry about if my car will get me there on time.Gas milage is great as well. I could go all week to work and school, and still have enough gas to go to the friday night hot spot! You have to have this car! I did!

When I first saw my car,it was love at first sight. It was Canary yellow, spoiler and 17' alloys with semi-tinted windows! It has a nice body,fast(smile) and demanded attention. Especially at the stop light, as I check my lip gloss while listening to my favorite CD in stereo sound.

The car is vitually perfect. The only thing I may think about adding would be a moonroof,cd changer, and chrome wheels on a special addition model.