The Ultimate Toy for those over 49
By Topless04Stang on
2004 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
My black Mustang rides like a buckboard, the leather seats are flat, the interior door panels and console are cheap. It's a Mustang for crying out loud. It's an icon, a legend. The Mach 6 CD am-fm stereo is simply amazing. Your choices for a convertible are rather limited. A Chysler Sebring, a Pontiac that they quit making, a BMW with a price tag over two times any similar Mustang. The Mustang is the only logical choice. Smooth and easy top operation. The trunk holds what it needs too. Golf clubs, baseball bags, tennis rackets, groceries, 2 medium suitcases. No its not big, its a sports car, not a luxo boat. The people that complain about this car are ill, please see a doctor.
Favorite Features
Top down, Mach stereo UP, cruising through town to run some errands or tooling down the interstate. 22 mpg around town so far, isn't bad to me.
Suggested Improvements
I can't think a thing. I think Ford did a wonderful job. We all make trade offs, set priorities. Overall they put their best foot forward for the price in 04. If you have kids, are too big, are worried about mpg or need a smoother ride, buy a car that fits your needs. Don't speak ill of a Mustang!