Russr's Rating
By russr on
2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
I have a 2002 GT with a 5 speed manual and I love it. I don't think you can get a better bang for the buck. The slight notchy feel lets you know your in gear, seats are comfortable The controls are simple and easy to reach and the sound that comes from under the hood is music to my ears. A deep growl that lets you know you have a few horses there. And at highway speeds, in 5th, the engine is barely breaking a sweat. If you want to pass, drop it a gear and BANG, your gone. With a nice set of winter tires, and the traction control, snow is not much of an issue.
Favorite Features
The sound, not only from the engine but from the Mach stereo system. The acceleration and the handling and the looks. In this world of cars that all look alike, its nice to have a beauty like the Mustang out there. I get compliments on it all the time!!!
Suggested Improvements
seats with adjustable side bolsters and a head rest that could be tilted forward, A multivavle with a DOHC fully independent suspension A power retacting sun roof would be the icing on the cake, even if it were a small one, all that a roof like that would allow,