My 1st Mustang ever
By jaosalla on
2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)
I got the 40th edition model '04 Mustang & so far I'm very happy with my purchase. Plus I got a great deal on it. Prior to my Mustang, I've always been extremely satisfied with every Kapanese automobile I've owned (3) and seemed to lean towards Japanese automakers, but this time I wanted to make a leap of faith back to the domestics. I really like the recent Mustang body styles, especially the new 2005. The ride is very smooth and the cabin is quiet cruising both city & highway. It's fun to drive and it has excellent acceleration for a V6, but then the fuel mileage I'm getting is lower than I originally expected. I get about 240 city & 300 highway to the tank.
Favorite Features
I love the body style, smooth ride, cruise control, power windows, power locks, and keyless entry for the doors and trunk. The extra power outlet in the arm rest, and the fact that I can charge my cellphone in the car without having to have the car running.
Suggested Improvements
The fuel economy; needs more room for the back seats; the seat belts are twisted in an awkward way.