An amazing SVT Team!
By rick on
2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)
I loved driving this car! I purchased new and just sold due to unemployment. I previously owned an 02 Lightning. I am sold on everything that the Coletti SVT group put their stamp on. This came to an end with the release of the 2005 GT. I find it sad that folks are still buying live axle mustangs/shelby's when they had the Independent Rear Suspension for the SVT Cobra's! This 2004 Cobra Convertible was the best most advanced and most powerful Mustang "Production" car to come out of Dearborn, which shut down after the 2004 model year. SVT was special! Now, it's a badge.
Favorite Features
blinding acceleration! Power anytime, amyplace at your disposal! 4 wheel independent suspention made handling tight and easily controlled with power. Nothing better then that 400plus hp V8 under your right foot with that beautiful rumble of the exhaust.
Suggested Improvements
Original concept was to treat SVT Customers well. That, ford just could never get. Ford was miserable to work with from service to sales to regional and corporate and my backyard. Bully's discribes them best. This after I paid cash for this new SVT Cobra. Loved the car, never support ford again.