Used 2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Smooth Sailing
By Smooth_Sailing on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I first test drove the Mustang on Rainy day,it was like climbing into a space ship,the seats were so comfortable i almost fell a sleep,they felt like my Lazy-Boy at home,I couldn't believe that this had a 3.8 V-6..it trully felt like the power house of a big V-8..and that baby handled like a indy race car going around the curves at a high speeds on that rainy day,I could see the young sales man hanging on for dear life,after getting back to the dealer,i bought the Mustang right on the spot,Don't hesitate if your thinking about buying a Mustang,has a lot more to offer than what i say,thanks Smooth Sailing

Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 4.6L
By Old Corps on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Obtained vehicle eight days ago. The car is fun to drive but driver comfort is a problem even with the power seat. Ride is a little stiff and bumpy on local streets.

billy bob's review title
By billybob1990 on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

it's amazing and i love it. if i had a different car i would cry. i need another one like it. thanks

best car
By Jack squat on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

very nice, very nice

good job
By tim anderson on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

total performance is of a very high quality. design ad ride is very smooth.interior design and body style. colors are some of the best i have seen in years

2004 Ford Mustang
By Parker on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

The Mustang is an excellent car for the price. It gets good fuel economy, but has plenty of power for enjoyment.

This car ROCKS!
By Proud Mustang owner on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car is fun to drive, reliable, and is certainly a good buy for the price. I've never been much of a Ford person... but I wouldn't buy anything else now! It's got good pick-up, the factory stereo is excellent (for being a factory stereo), and the body style is sleek... not to mention that it kinda goes "grrr" when you start it and when you're driving. It's only a 6 cyl. but it's fast!

Mustang Gt
By wht01gt on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Best car for under 23000 dollars.

I Have two and love them both
By MustangTyler on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I currently own two mustangs, a 2001 performance red 2 door coupe and a 2000 oxford white convertable, both V6's. I have been EXTREMELY pleased with both of my mustangs and would definately promote any new buyer!!! Lets keep the tradition alive!!!!

Disapointed buyer
By Disabled Veteran on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I purched 2003 Mustang due to promises of a very reliable vehicle and an incentive to lower cost. I have had to endure delivery waiting period of three days wait, the dealer drove vehicle putting miles on new vehicle over 150 exactly before I recieved delivery. Have had to replace light fixtures, the windows leak stains on the inside of passengers seat. Sold extra coverage that does not cover anything at high cost. Freedom ford is not the place to purchase any vehicle I have learned and I will never purchase another ford product ever again.....