2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Get your's fast before they are gone!
By Doug'sMach1 on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my third Mustang and the 2004 Mach 1 is the best yet. My '67 289 coupe and '97 Cobra(trade-in) were fun but the Mach 1 with it's "Shaker" hood scoop and other exterior features mixed with the performance and ride quality make this car a great buy and a pleasure to drive. For me, no regrets. So far I have driven the Mach 1 350+miles and it is getting smoother and stronger with every turn of the key. I have not experienced any problems with the Mach 1.

Machin' Awesome
By magnumforc on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've owned 4 Mustang GT's and this new Mach 1 beats them all, except in the gas mileage category. It's fast, relatively comfortable, given the very stiff suspension, and gets looks like it's an exotic car! The fit and finish is excellent and only several minor issues have become evident, the shaker scoop rattle and the passenger seat door rub, both easily corrected by the dealer.

the best
By Shadow King on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It's the best if your looking for old fasion performance and style .

Amazing automobile
By rudejohn on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After driving sedans and old beaters for years, this was my first foray into sports cars, and my first manual transmission, and may I say... I'm in love with this car. It's INCREDIBLY fun to drive, quick as heck, and it's a real eye-turner... eons above and beyond the stock Mustang. If you haven't seen a Mach 1... don't judge it by its tamer cousins.

I really like my Mach 1 !
By ScottD on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

and I'm a 47 year old family man.

the best car ever
By dns on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

awwome car..vvveerry powerful!!!! sweet looks, relaibale, ok milage the best car iv ever bought!!!

bring it
By SHAKR on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Great car, lots of power, awesome looks, and a growl from the pipes that will make other drivers think before they mess with ya.

Mach 1 Review
By cidvicous on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I just bought this car about two weeks ago, and i love this car. I was looking at a nissan 350z also, but when i drove the mach 1, i fell in love with it. I love the performance and exterior design as well as the interior.Awesome car, and it is a 40th anniversity mach 1 , i will keep this car for a very long time.

Not What I Thought!
By Darr on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I recently purchased a Mach 1. I have owned 3 other Mustangs in the past. I think the new style of the Mach 1 is outstanding. Theres more power then the standard GT. But it is after all a Ford. Ford doesnt have the best reputation. I bought my Mach 1 brand new. It now has 12,000 miles on it. At 10,000 miles the Transmission went out. I took it to the dealer who had to replace the transmission. So i think the Mach 1 is very nice but like i said, Its still a ford...

Mustang Mach 1
By Shartstop on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car has some real getty up. It's a true eye catcher with the shaker hood scoupe.