2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Mach 1, a retro dream.
By kryslarry on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

In true Ford fashion, the Mustang Mach 1 has been reborn. It is everything the original was, if it were to be made today. A working shaker hood, 17" heritage wheels, "comfort weave" seats and a 305hp (45 more than the GT) 4.6L engine to power it. This is a retro muscle car lovers dream. I have loved mine since the first mile I test drove it, and with every mile thereafter. It is a thing of beauty with a hint of beast lurking underneath!

improvements
By Dj Rama on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

is a great car and attract a lot of looks but the even for a v6 the breaking system is not good enought for the weight of that car need improvement in the braking system

to drive is to love
By seana on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Before I bought my mustang I thought, "This is a cute car but, just not for me." All the salesman had to say was, "Just take it for a spin!" After I drove the car I understood what he meant. Everything about this car was meant to please the driver. I am absolutely in love with my car and have no intentions of ever trading it in.

B CITY
By KELLI MINE89 on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

MY FAVORITE CAR EVER

My Mustang
By MsAndrea on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought a True Blue 2004 Ford Mustang. It is the best car that I had ever had. I'm not just saying that to brag.

Doesnt get any better
By Dani on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car is great and nothing could be better on it. It turns heads, it's fast, and it's fun to drive. Nothing makes you smile more than walking out the door and seeing your stang in the parking lot...I've been told it looks like the only car in the lot because it drowns everything else out. What more could you want?!

Awsome
By Benny Boy on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

This is an amazing muscle machine. I have an 03 vette z06 but it doesnt really come close to the sound that my cobra makes. I can do a huge burn out in my cobra my vette cant, i feel its the best car you can but for around 33500, its an amazing vehicle

Good but not great
By Mack on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I am happy with my purchase overall, The 260 Horsepower is a bit over- rated, I was dusted by a BMW330 6 cyl ! supposedly only 225 HP ??. I would like to see Ford go back to the 5.0.

oh yea
By geoff on 09/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

i just love the car, it's been great. it's the first time i bought something and was still glad to see it a year later. it's great to drive to work with the top down at 4:am.Oh yea and never be late, did i say it goes quite fast.

NO REAR SEAT
By JOSE on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

IN MY OPINION THERE SHOULDNT EVEN BE A REAR SEAT IN THESE TYPES OF CARS. I CAN'T FIT PEOPLE IN THE BACK, IF ONE DOES GO IN THE BACK THEIR LEGS HAVE TO BE ON THE SEAT SO THEY CAN SIT. OTHER THAN THAT THIS CAR ROCKS!!!