2004 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: 40th Anniversary Mustang rocks

2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

40th Anniversary Mustang rocks!
By MustangM31 on

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had this car for a month and every day I see heads turn! I love it! I have the Crimson Red 40th anniversary package convertible GT with the Mach 1000 sound system. Awesome interior and exterior! Lumbar support in the seat is wonderful! Love the power. Hugs turns very well. Acceleration is awesome. Love the engine roar. Looks awesome. Originally the car does not come with a spoiler, so I had one put on. Looks great! If you don't have a Mach 1000 sound system and if your wallet can afford it, definitely get one! It is especially great to have when you have the top down!

Awesome crimson red exterior paint. Love all the 40th anniversary package features. Great acceleration and speed. Hugs curves. Looks great all around. Love the Mach 1000 sound system.

Include back floor mats! If not, at least make them available for purchase and I mean just the back ones! Why do I need to buy an entire set of floor mats when I already have the front ones?!?!