2004 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Mustang, what a car.
By Billy Bob Thornton on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I would fully recomend this car to anyone for not only a fun car to drive around in on the weekends with the top down, But also a fun car to drive everyday to and from work and for pleasure. Although this is not a family car it is a great starter car for the new driver in the family.

best car ever
By mmiikkee on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

the ford mustand gt convertiable is the best car ive ever owned and driven

most fun for the $$$$
By Jake mcBride on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After looking at AOL's Top Ten....one would have to agree that for the bucks...the Ford Mustang Convertible GT is by far and away the best bang for the buck!! It IS Americas Muscle Car!! Fun to drive, classic looks and power to spare. Nobody does the V-8 like Ford...it has that classic rumble that is subtle yet expressve, AND with a few AFFORDABLE add-ons this car will blow away cars that cost THOUSANDS more. Far and away the best value on the market. Americas car for 40 years strong...the Ford Mustang!

Awesome car!
By Carolynann on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is the best car I have ever owned! It is a fun, smooth, fast car with the roof down you can feel the wind and get the sun at the same time. I have the hottest car in GA. by far!

FIRST TIME FORD OWNER
By ALBATROSS on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

GREAT RELIABILITY, FUEL MIALAGE, AND PERFORMANCE! INSURANCE RATES ARE HORIBLE THOUGH. OVERALL IF I HAD IT TO DO OVER AGAIN I WOULD

Moni's Pony
By Moni on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have wanted a Mustang convertible since I was about 15. It is fitting, then, that my first Mustang is a 40th anniversary model as I recently turned 40. I love the car, from top to bottom.

It is awesome
By undrdg on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It is awesome. It is fast,fun to drive, and at a good price. My brothers drove it too. They say it is the best.

A joy to drive
By Fenderrulez on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I am definatly biased I have wanted a Mustang convertable since the first time I saw one. I cannot say I am dissapointed in my 2004 ragtop. Driving is now much more fun. Even the trip to work at 5:30 am is enjoyable.

great
By absolutwwa on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

the best car i have ever had in my life i will def always drive a mustang < 8 cyl only>

Mustang Macho
By aubtig on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Like all convertibles you have to live in the right place, but once you meet this criteria you are in a really fun car. The top is a breeze to open (No pun intended), and the car is reponsive, quick, and agile. It is a keeper.