2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Good but not great
By Mack on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I am happy with my purchase overall, The 260 Horsepower is a bit over- rated, I was dusted by a BMW330 6 cyl ! supposedly only 225 HP ??. I would like to see Ford go back to the 5.0.

oh yea
By geoff on 09/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

i just love the car, it's been great. it's the first time i bought something and was still glad to see it a year later. it's great to drive to work with the top down at 4:am.Oh yea and never be late, did i say it goes quite fast.

LOVE THIS CAR
By MIKE ANDERSON on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I LOVE THIS CAR, ITS 260 HP ANS I HAVE ADDED SOME EXHAUST AND IT SOUNDS BETTER AND IS FASTER, THIS CAR IS AWESOME , I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS CAR ! I GET LOOKS ALL THE TIME WITH IT. KICKING SOUND SYSTEM AND VERY RESPONSIVE WHEN THE GAS PEADL IS APPLIED....

NO REAR SEAT
By JOSE on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

IN MY OPINION THERE SHOULDNT EVEN BE A REAR SEAT IN THESE TYPES OF CARS. I CAN'T FIT PEOPLE IN THE BACK, IF ONE DOES GO IN THE BACK THEIR LEGS HAVE TO BE ON THE SEAT SO THEY CAN SIT. OTHER THAN THAT THIS CAR ROCKS!!!

Mustangs are best,let the others rest!
By David Soderdahl on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The best car out their. It has great gas milage, is fun and sporty plus it has a great safty/reliability rating. What more could you ask for?

Great Performance Car for the Price
By BillyBuziness on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I don't know of any other car with the unique look of the "stag convertible with excellent handling and performance characteristics like this for under $30 to $35K. Lots of great aftermarket parts if you want to make it look unique. The new Bullit sytle wheels are real nice, fat and classy. All I've done to mine (Black, on Black on Charcoal Greay) is add flowmasters, cold air induction, and dark tinted the windows. And I put a bra on her to minimize from end dings. I might lower her with Steeda, not sure it's woth the money. I get compliments on the car all the time. It is truly an American classic.

Nice car.
By Myboxer on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Had problem with started but was under warranty. All the money we pay for this car it needs extras like digital temp to name a few. I have a Toyota 4 Runner and its also brand new and has ALL the toys PLUS more. Ford needs to add the small things that people like.

The Best of the Best!
By Girl X on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is a fantastic car! I just go it and it is the best of the best. I don't know how I lived before my Mustang!

This car rules!!
By wbc4life22 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love how fast it is off the line, and in the long run.It is a great car, and I love to drive it!

Bball
By Bballchic527 on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've enjoyed driving this vehicle. I think it is sporty, classy, and good pickup. I've enjoyed the crowd it gives me to.