2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Alot of car for the money
By RJTN on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

We have been very happy with the purchase of our Cobra. We purchased the our Cobra with the mystichrome paint and we are always getting compliments on it. The performance is exceptional and the care is an incredible valve for the money spent. I would recommend this vehicle to any person looking for a sports car which provides you with the maximum bang for your buck.

Excellent Car for the Price
By aesinger on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

This car definietly holds true to it's name. It is a fast car that can give anyone a run for the money. Anyone that loves pure power and doesn't really care about having a lavish interior this is the car for you.

EAT MY DUST, PORSCHES!!
By 5150SNK (CrazySnake) on 05/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

At 6' 4", the world is built at 3/4 scale for me, but I can actually get reasonably comfortable in my SVT coupe. I'm practically sitting in the back seat with it all the way back, and even with 38" sleeves, I can barely reach the shifter. Nonetheless, it still has excellent headroom, and it's more comfortable than my friend's $250K 575 Maranello Ferrari. It fact, I pulled up to a (rare) fellow '03 Cobra driver, and he said he liked it better than his other car, a Porsche. Launches are awesome. The tranny, the same as in the Z06, Viper and Aston-Martin DB-7, sounds like it's got sand in it - a common complaint. And if you want good mileage, get a KIA.

Snake
By Aquarius on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

If your looking for a rush with instant speed this is the car for you. The paint job is very interesting and most people like it. Head turner. Only 1000 production cars made and no more after 2004.

cobra experience
By com 1234 on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

yes mechnically this car runs great. and corners good. I miss a cabrator for extra speed.and the sound.thank you yours truly Bruce latorella

Supercharged Fun
By TheHylandr on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

This car rocks!!! Fast is an understatement!!!

Mustang Cobr SVT2004
By ykcir on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

good on fule mileage

2004 COBRA
By BILLY THE KID on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

ITS A GREAT CAR

i 8 a vette
By little pimp on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I love this car, father has a zo6 vette, and with some mods i smoke him all the time at the track, this is the best mustang ford ever has had out since i have been buying them,i owned a 87 gt 93 cobra and a 96 cobra also a 98 cobra, and the 03 is the best car i have owned so far....

the pimp
By Jeremy Fulcher on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

wonderful looks, and great engine but, horrible shifting(too hard on the clutch) and doesn't shift smooth. Ford should reconsider putting in an import cars transmission.