2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
My Car
By DestinyT on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I just recently bought my car. I really enjoy it. It has all the features that I was looking for in a car. The performance was much more than I expected. I would highly recommend this car to anyone interested in buying a sports car.

Russr's Rating
By russr on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have a 2002 GT with a 5 speed manual and I love it. I don't think you can get a better bang for the buck. The slight notchy feel lets you know your in gear, seats are comfortable The controls are simple and easy to reach and the sound that comes from under the hood is music to my ears. A deep growl that lets you know you have a few horses there. And at highway speeds, in 5th, the engine is barely breaking a sweat. If you want to pass, drop it a gear and BANG, your gone. With a nice set of winter tires, and the traction control, snow is not much of an issue.

Awesome Car
By Othreemstang on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My car is a tropic green metallic mustang Gt. It is one awesome car. The car is fast when you want it to be, but it also gets good fuel economy on the highway when you are just crusing in fifth gear (overdrive).

2004 Ford Mustang
By Michael Gerlach on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Outstanding vehicle. Rides a little hard but other than that it rides well.

Flashy, but cheap !
By Jimmy creek on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Its flashy, & affordable, but lower quality than most. The technology should improve with the new 2005. I feel the car is underpowered & wish I would have waited & bought a Cobra. I am regularly beat by import cars 0-60 with even 6 cyl motors ??? BMW's etc..

fast!!!!
By vickie on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

mustangs rule the road as far as being a sleek looking car!

to drive is to love
By seana on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Before I bought my mustang I thought, "This is a cute car but, just not for me." All the salesman had to say was, "Just take it for a spin!" After I drove the car I understood what he meant. Everything about this car was meant to please the driver. I am absolutely in love with my car and have no intentions of ever trading it in.

kickass
By moeman98 on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

mine beat a carrera

Be Aware Mustang ?
By mikesc99 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Be sure this is what you want and look over the car very well before you take it home. Example, I purchased a Silver GT from Ron Bornick Ford In Md. and the paint was messed up from the factory on the L - 1/4 panel. Neither the dealer or Ford want to fix the problem. Problem still exists.

Great Car!
By Footer88 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is everything you want, get one!