Used 2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Horribly cheap interior
By rickracer

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Dash, seats and shifter is cheap.

exterior is sharp

Come out of the 1980's and create a higher quality interior

MY 2003 MUSTANG
By CRAZY DRIVER

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

WOW WERE DO I BEGIN. I HAVE PUT SO MUCH INTO MY MUSTANG THAT IT IS NOW THE ANIMAL IT SHOULD BE FROM THE FACTORY. I HAVE SUPER CHARGED IT, ALL SWAY BARS UP GRADED, FRONT AND REAR CROSS DRILLED AND SLOTED BRAKES. SALEEN WHEELS WRAPPED AROUND BRIDGE STONE S-O2 WITH 2- CHAMBER FLOWMASTERS WITH A BBK X-PIPE. I AM NOW PUSHING 443 HORSE WITH 503 LBS OF TORQUE INTERCOOLED. ALSO LOWERED IT WITH EIBACH SPRINGS 2 INCH ALL AROUND.

ALL OF IT, THE WHOLE DAMN THING.

EVERY THING I SUGGESTED.

Fun, Fun,Fun
By Skreemin

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I own an 89 Saleen and I have to say that this pony has almost as much power and pickup. The suspension is impressive for a GT. I would however mention that they need to do something with the seatbelt. The clip always slides back through the guide and the guide is just a little too big. Overall if you are looking for some driving entertainment, try a "Screaming Yellow" convertible GT.

My top is down everyday, except when it rains. What a RUSH! Best sound system I have ever had! Crank up the Aerosmith, baby.

Make an electric fliptop for the convertible cover. The snap-on cover never sits right.

gt premiun mustang
By mary latorella

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

fun to drive .love the style.our ford dealer in our area is great.get many great raves about my car

the lines

Great Car
By Frosty_5199

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Car is great. First mustang ever owned and I am well pleased so far. Plenty of power yet good gas mileage for size engine. Have had 3 Z28 camaros and this car by far out performs them all. Nice deep muscle sound when you feed the fuel to her and true exhaust system too. Not that one muffler split into two crap. I feel that this will be a solid automobile for me and whoever else purchases one.

The 460 Mach 6 CD disc changer, Leather Seats with 6 way power, premium alloy wheels like back in the 60's, hood scoop mounted on hood not a hole through it like the mach 1. Will give trouble down the road when it comes to water and the rubber drain and seal.

Could have painted the axle housing black like the rest of the rear end as well as the drive shaft. They had surface rust on them so I wire brushed them and painted them black along with the whole rear end. If you are going to paint one thing, paint the rest so it matches.