2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
good job
By tim anderson on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

total performance is of a very high quality. design ad ride is very smooth.interior design and body style. colors are some of the best i have seen in years

No doubt an awesome car....
By Mr. Stang on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After driving the Mustang, everything else is just a car. Get the V8 for more power and also for that nice throaty engine sound...you won't be disappointed. The leather seats are really comfortable and the Mach 460 audio system is sick. All in all I love it everytime I am behind the wheel of this car.

The best yet.
By MustangDarrin on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my 5th Mustang in 16 years. All have been very well built and very, very durable which is a plus since I am hard on my cars. (performance wise) This one is by far the best fit and finish of all of them. They didn't stop making the Camaro/Firebird for no reason.

Great Expectations
By robmort on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Great muscle car, with a few basic modifications obtaining greater performance, excellent driving fun, very reliable, would never part with it!

This car rocks
By Coreybee on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is the 4th Mustang I have owned and I would never own another car. I have never had any problems with any of my mustangs. It is so much fun to drive, and the list of aftermarket parts is endless. It's an all around blast, and the looks you get are even better.

love my car
By DaphneLJones on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my 4th Mustang. They are so much fun to drive. You turn heads everywhere you go. I dog my mustangs and they never give me a bit of trouble.

Mustang
By deckswabbertimma on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Performance wise this car is awesome. You really have to love muscle cars like a mustang so you dont go crazy over the gas mileage. Overall the car looks great and performs great. I am just worried about the plastic intake manifold in the car. They had a recal on those manifolds in the mid 1990s. MY friend who owns a 1996 mustang GT recently got a crack in his manifold and the car doesnt start now. At least the ford dealership is willing to replace it free of charge since it was a recall.

my sexy car
By Dora The Explorer on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is a very sporty and catches the eye on the road nice seats very laid back car.

Solid Vehicle
By prpapi81 on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Good Power, Always turns heads, Crisp loud stereo, seating position kinda awkward, suspension shows it age, great visiablity. Solid Vehicle, you can nit pick, but it shines where others fail, and vice versa.

obsessed
By crystalnicole on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

i have loved mustangs since i was about 10. my first car was a mustang v6. but now i have a 2003 mustang GT and i absolutely LOVE it. i couldnt be any happier.. well i would if i had a SALEEN but thats beside the point. Mustangs are the best cars ever made.no questions asked!!!!!