2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Nice Ride
By G-Mans 02 on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Fun,Enjoyable,Sleek Ride.Being able to turn on a dime is an emotional high.

2004 Mustang
By J Bachman on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

For about $25000 this is a lot of car.The engine and transmission are a joy.I love the 5 speed manual and the convertable.Even in the snow the car has good road manners.My two kids fit in the back seat with no compaints;plus they love being in a Mustang.The trunk is functional,holds my gymbag,laundry ,groceries etcetra no problem.You can have fun and reasonably practical transportation for 25 grand .I like the idea of avoiding expensive german imports like BMW 3series or audi and being in real American muscle that can take them out,and at half the price.

My Mustang
By terryandfloyd on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have driven new convertibles for eight years now. I love the feel of them and living in sunny Florida is a plus in owning a convertible. I do suggest you make the interior more up to date and classy looking. My friends drive foreign cars and the interior is awesome in them.

great car to drive
By Mustang41 on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Not only is this car fun to drive but it handles great. This is the best summer car around. Doesn't handle snow or ice well. In the summer there is nothing better than putting the top down and cranching up the toones. I would trade my car for anything.

Great little Pony
By Joe718 on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

The new Mustang is a great little car. All around performance,quality, styling, and the way the car is equipped is fantastic. I have had several Mustangs and this is the best overall. I am amazed at the number of people that comment on how great it looks.

my dream
By punki on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have always wanted a mustang, and this is my dream car, I drive 89 miles to work and my mustang make every mile fun.

Fun-tastic
By Peczeniuk on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Drove a Mustang in 1966 and was thrilled to see how pleasurable (and FAST and peppy) this model is. Only thing shifting when cold somewhat rough.

Red Devil
By Dutchman on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This little car has pickup and speed that will not take a back seat to any car. It is just plain fun to drive. The sound system is the ultimate best. The car holds to the road on curves and corners like a sports car. I had a V8 Mustang,1992, and it could not hold the road like this one. Let the "Elite" waste their money on those over priced foreign jobs, I'm totally satisfied with my Mustang.

Doesn't get better
By BM on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Cool car, sporty, sleek driving machine that hugs the road that keeps me smiling and is has a very smooth and quiet ride.

Nikki's review
By Angel21p on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my car for about 6 months and i love it i get so much attention and people hink that it is a 50,000 dollor car but it was only 29,995. the car looks awesome and runs awesome and there is tons of room under the hood to make adjustments. i am throwing a turbo into mine next week and i cant wait. the only semi bad hing about this car is that it sucks up gas. But it is worth it!!