2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
I Love My New 'Stang!!!!
By JNorris on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car handles beautifully!!! You can feel how solidly it is built. It is very comfortable and very beautiful. I have gotten so many compliments on this car...I love the CD player and all the extras that came with it. The paint job is absolutely gorgeous...it looks like an expensive sapphire going down the road. I think it is by far the prettiest car on the road!

My Little Pony
By Rowee101 on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love my Mustang, The way it drives, the way it looks and even the way it sounds. The one thing I don't like is that almost every Mustang driver I see on the road thinks his is better and feels the need to race. I'm no better because sometimes that driver is me. But I've been lucky so far...only one speeding ticket.

fun to drive
By anitagayle on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I wanted a fun car to drive with a 5 speed manual transmission. This car certainly fits the bill. This is my 3rd mustang and I plan to get another one after this one. It has a roomy truck for a sports car. very comfortable seats. Not much leg room in back but plenty in front. Price is right also!

Mustang v6 Coupe Review
By Polly Lambermont on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car looks great! It is sporty and has great pickup for a 6 cylinder. Although I wish I could have afforded the GT convertible, the looks of the 6 cylinder have not disappointed me in the least.

Its a little early to rate an 04 model
By Al Roberts on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This information is on a 1999 Mustang Purchased Sept.99. the auto has 121000 miles. Had only only one problem in that time. A wire pinched in the tilt wheel.Replaced battery in 03.Have never had any other problem. Am on my third set of tires, change the oil ever 3000 miles. Add gasoline and go. Like it enought to buy my wife a 2000 same type car from World Ford in Hollywood FL. It has 82000 miles. For less than $20,0000 you cant do better. I have no reason to believe the 2004's are any different. Its the same basic automoble.

Never buying a ford again
By Bunny on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

It is a fun car till you have owned it for 4 years. Even with continious maintenance I still have problems. Check engine light, shifting into 5th gear is a grinding experience and shakes when in the idle position. The top also leaks when washed or it rains.

Only had it a week... Still in love
By KatieBumpkin on 04/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love my car... second Mustang.... first was a 94 V6... many maintanence problems with first model... because of extended warranty I am comfortable enough to buy another one. The service personnel at Villa Ford in Orange have been friendly. If you do buy one, stay away from the base sound system. Demand the Mach version or you will be very unhappy. Other then that, the drive is tons of fun!

the gtr (mustang)make it sellable
By vcvvc on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

i think that the concept car mustang gtr should really be a car to sell not aa concept. I would buy it and so would probably millions of other people.(forget the style i picked because they dont have mustang gtr.)

Perfection
By Jessamya on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

My mustang has been the best car i've ever owned. GREAT in every catagory, I would recommend anyone to buy a mustang, and if possible, i would upgrade to a GT, or a Cobra, or even a Roush! :) The bigger, the better.

billy bob's review title
By billybob1990 on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

it's amazing and i love it. if i had a different car i would cry. i need another one like it. thanks