2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
First New Car
By Brent Haertlein on 01/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Basically this is the first new car I've had. I'm 17 and have been driving a 1992 Lexus ES300 for over two years. Anyway, I was lucky enough to get this car due to some amazing deals being offered by Ford. Since money was tight, we decided to opt for the standard transmission. Lucky me. The tight gearbox was a little odd at first, but it is actually easier to shift then on standard gearboxes. While it doesn't have the full power of my old car (stupid governer chip!) I love the acceleration, and it goes smoothly to 115 (top speed) all the way in fourth. Fifth just makes things smoother.

Wish I Knew This Before I bought it
By Nicki Griffin on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Ford seems to make good Trucks but I don't think they try too hard on their cars. I drove a 95 thunderbird and it's faster than my Mustang. They have the same engine and horse power both automatics too. I thought mustangs were suppose to be faster. Next time I'm going to buy a trans am like i wanted to in the first place.

Very Fun
By Rachmaninoff on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

The Mustang is everything I expected and a little more. For performance, the V6 had great response and power. The interior was all leather and was very comfirtable on those long drives. This is a great car and is a great summer car and a great car overall.

Kristen's Review!
By Kristen K on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Hi! I just bought a Ford Mustang this June & I have to say that it is the best car I've ever driven! These cars handle great. I love my interior...my seats are so comfortable! You should Go Buy One! I LOVE MY CAR!!!!

04 Mustang
By David Wavra on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

For a V6 automatic, this car is fun to drive. Seems Hard to find standards (probably because everyone buys them up). Handling is great, acceleration is great, but you can't help but want the V8 or even the Cobra. Decent pricing, very possible to get payments under 400/month. The best part has to be the look that comes with the Mustang prestige.

TIght car
By JATT on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Very good car and a very fast car that i love

My Mustang
By MsAndrea on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought a True Blue 2004 Ford Mustang. It is the best car that I had ever had. I'm not just saying that to brag.

Too hot to handle
By b.j.220 on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I'm a young woman in my 20's who's always on the go.The excelaration of this car is second to none in its class.It is really impressive when I'm on the freeway, and I'm late for work. My mustang reacts as fast as I do! I don't have to worry about if my car will get me there on time.Gas milage is great as well. I could go all week to work and school, and still have enough gas to go to the friday night hot spot! You have to have this car! I did!

My STANG!
By WinningWoman20 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This mustang is wonderful!

my dream car
By anita bryant on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

it had been a long time dream of mine to own a mustang. as a teenager thats all i ever wanted. finally at the ripe old age of 29 i got one and i have loved every single moment since.