Used 2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

My Mustang
By MsAndrea

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought a True Blue 2004 Ford Mustang. It is the best car that I had ever had. I'm not just saying that to brag.

Favorite Features

The best thing about the mustang is that it's a speedy car.

Suggested Improvements

They do need to change the seating.

Doesnt get any better
By Dani

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car is great and nothing could be better on it. It turns heads, it's fast, and it's fun to drive. Nothing makes you smile more than walking out the door and seeing your stang in the parking lot...I've been told it looks like the only car in the lot because it drowns everything else out. What more could you want?!

Favorite Features

The custom body jobs available, the blacked in Mustang on the rear bumper and side of the doors. It's all really great, abd when your in a mustang or walking near one, you can tell this car has pride because it's name is everywhere inside and out.

Too hot to handle
By b.j.220

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I'm a young woman in my 20's who's always on the go.The excelaration of this car is second to none in its class.It is really impressive when I'm on the freeway, and I'm late for work. My mustang reacts as fast as I do! I don't have to worry about if my car will get me there on time.Gas milage is great as well. I could go all week to work and school, and still have enough gas to go to the friday night hot spot! You have to have this car! I did!

Favorite Features

When I first saw my car,it was love at first sight. It was Canary yellow, spoiler and 17' alloys with semi-tinted windows! It has a nice body,fast(smile) and demanded attention. Especially at the stop light, as I check my lip gloss while listening to my favorite CD in stereo sound.

Suggested Improvements

The car is vitually perfect. The only thing I may think about adding would be a moonroof,cd changer, and chrome wheels on a special addition model.

kickass
By moeman98

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

mine beat a carrera

Favorite Features

horsepower

Suggested Improvements

v12

Love my Mustang GT
By TheresaU

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car! After lusting over the Mustang GT models for years, I finally was able to purchase a 2003 GT Premium model. This body style is my all time favorite. The design gives the feeling of a solid "muscle car". The Mustang GT is an all out, no holds barred BLAST to drive! The handling is superb and everything in the interior is within easy reach and uncomplicated. The 5 speed manual transmission has a very short throw that slips easily into gears. The handling is quick and nimble for a car that looks and feels so solid. I am also happy with the safety rating on this car. In closing, I can't think of much I don't like about this car.

Favorite Features

The exterior styling of this particular model.

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of anything major enough to mention.