Used 2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

My Car
By DestinyT

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I just recently bought my car. I really enjoy it. It has all the features that I was looking for in a car. The performance was much more than I expected. I would highly recommend this car to anyone interested in buying a sports car.

I really enjoy all the feature on my car. My favorite is the stereo and the engine.

I know its a sports car, however there is not much room for backseat passengers. Also the opening to the trunk is not very big.

Wish I Knew This Before I bought it
By Nicki Griffin

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Ford seems to make good Trucks but I don't think they try too hard on their cars. I drove a 95 thunderbird and it's faster than my Mustang. They have the same engine and horse power both automatics too. I thought mustangs were suppose to be faster. Next time I'm going to buy a trans am like i wanted to in the first place.

It is a nice looking car.

It needs to be faster. My turn signal sticks. Plus it wants to hesitate in changing gears at 40 miles an hr. It shakes wich is kind of weird being a new car and all.

love my car
By DaphneLJones

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my 4th Mustang. They are so much fun to drive. You turn heads everywhere you go. I dog my mustangs and they never give me a bit of trouble.

The exterior appearance is one of a kind. The hood scoop and side scoops make the car mean looking.

more horsepower

Sweet
By hammy79

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car is great. It handles like a dream. It has all the power you'll need. This car is so much fun to ride. I think every one should buy one

Power

More Power

Russr's Rating
By russr

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have a 2002 GT with a 5 speed manual and I love it. I don't think you can get a better bang for the buck. The slight notchy feel lets you know your in gear, seats are comfortable The controls are simple and easy to reach and the sound that comes from under the hood is music to my ears. A deep growl that lets you know you have a few horses there. And at highway speeds, in 5th, the engine is barely breaking a sweat. If you want to pass, drop it a gear and BANG, your gone. With a nice set of winter tires, and the traction control, snow is not much of an issue.

The sound, not only from the engine but from the Mach stereo system. The acceleration and the handling and the looks. In this world of cars that all look alike, its nice to have a beauty like the Mustang out there. I get compliments on it all the time!!!

seats with adjustable side bolsters and a head rest that could be tilted forward, A multivavle with a DOHC fully independent suspension A power retacting sun roof would be the icing on the cake, even if it were a small one, all that a roof like that would allow,