Used 2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

great car!
By CraigFred

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I looked and looked. Its a great value and a great car. I never thought of purchasing one till my teenage sons suggested it. I took it for a test drive and I was impressed.

It looks great and I look great in it. The mach1 sound system is impressive.

The ride is a little rough on the concrete highway, but hey, its a sports car.

american muscle
By frank brysacz iii

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

who said aericans don't make an drive a muscle car anymore. ford is proof that thy still make them, and ameicans will drive them, whether for fun, or just because we can.

MY STANG
By ToTo

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I am a blond who not only looks good riding with the top up ,but when it's down gRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

the six disc cd changer

With the top up a distinctive rattle is noticeable from the roof of the car. The collar to cover the roof when the top is down, should be user friendly.It does not fit properly.

First New Car
By Brent Haertlein

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Basically this is the first new car I've had. I'm 17 and have been driving a 1992 Lexus ES300 for over two years. Anyway, I was lucky enough to get this car due to some amazing deals being offered by Ford. Since money was tight, we decided to opt for the standard transmission. Lucky me. The tight gearbox was a little odd at first, but it is actually easier to shift then on standard gearboxes. While it doesn't have the full power of my old car (stupid governer chip!) I love the acceleration, and it goes smoothly to 115 (top speed) all the way in fourth. Fifth just makes things smoother.

8 speaker set-up -- Can't live with less. Leather interior -- Not as comfortable as my old car, but this will change as it gets worn in. I only just hit 2000 miles a few days ago. Manual transmission -- SO MUCH FUN!

Better storage design? -- I can't use the side pouches on the doors for anything plastic or metal, or it rattles if you have any bass on at all. Move the stick into the normal position so it doesn't feel like reaching across the car! I like to relax while I'm driving.

2004 GT coupe
By Scott Jessup

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Has suffient trunk space and back seat space. Has plenty of power. Is very comfortable.

Dash and instrument panel design

work on some new factory wheel designs