Used 2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

great cars
By C.C B

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

best car I have ever seen

cd player confort size

'03 Mustang Cobra Convertible
By The Principal

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Take the Ford Mustang GT but add some real fun: buy the limited edition Cobra. Add zest: get the soft top. Want to turn heads : modify with a Borla exhaust system and hear it rumble! With 400 horses this Pony is the fastest sports car in America under $40k. Make those more expensive convertibles in the lux class disappear in your rearview.

Ford offers good color selections for its Cobras and the ragtop always is appreciated. The new suspension through the new seats in '03 add to the enjoyment.

The stock exhaust needs to be replaced. A Borla or equivelent name brand system beefs up horsepower, gives it the sound it deseerves and would help sell the car new. The Cobra should get its own dash and interior treatment to seperate it from base Mustangs.

Pony Can't be corralled
By PFAChief

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've been looking at the GT Convertible for some time. Just got out of a 4 cylinder Honda. What a difference! This car rocks!!! I have the torch red with black top and black interior. GA Dawg fan with the car to match. Power to burn handling is amazing. This is a true American Muscle Machine. I bought mine with 1,400 miles so got the deal of the century. Lucky to be 40 and get the 40th anniversary pony car. Nothing rivals it.

Exterior design and engine roar. Top goes up and down very easily. Mach sterio is amazing. Performance is incredible. The looks I get when I pull up in the red and black.

Convertible top boot could fit more snugly. Could rattle a little less on bumpy roads. Gas mileage stinks, but hey, you gotta pay for the power and roar.

2004 ford Mustang V8 GT
By Velina Spano

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I had love mustang,since I was sixteen,that when I saw my first mustang. I do injoy driving my 2004 V8,GT mustang, but I am dispointed in interior, it's cheap. I was also over price for this car. I paid for my 2004 ford mustang 32,000. I found aniversary package, was nothing to brag about. I still looking for the deluxe in 2004 anniversary package.

it's a fun car, and conforable ride.

Need to upgrade interior,

Great fun car!
By CProverbs31

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

We LOVE it! We are no kids - in fact we are 60ish. We bought the car on a whim, and after 7,000 miles in less than two months, we are having a ball with it. It is soooo much fun to drive.

The five speed shifting, and the cornering abilities.

None