2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
The Mustand
By will sulten on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

As a single, affluient American male of the 'Babyboomer'generation, I choose to reward myself with an occasional gift. The gift that I gave myself was the Ford Mustang, with all of the bells and whistles available. Monday through friday, I will break out the 'S' Jag, the last word in motoring but on weekends, when fun is the goal, it is the Mustang that I choose. The car is a joy to drive.

A True Modern Muscle Car
By ultra680 on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have owned mine for 6 months and am generally happy with it. This car is a worthy bearer of the Mach 1 moniker and accurately recaptures the raw performance of the late 60s musclecar era. The DOHC engine is a little peaky in its power curve compared with the traditional pushrod V8s so it really lauches when you hit 3000rpm and makes some sweet music. The gearing is a bit low for everyday driving. A two-speed rear end or 6 spd would be nice to have

I LOVE YOU MUSTANG!
By its just better on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

i have always dreamt about getting a mustang since i was nine, and it has finally happened, a beautiful black mustang gt convertible, all mine, a dream come true. I have loved every minute inside this car, i cannot get enought of it, i will own this car till the day i die, i will never buy another car, and if i do, it would be another ford. There is no car on the road that is like the mustang, it is a car that women and men alike love and respect, and there is so many things you can do to it to make it your own, i love this car!!!! sure the interior isnt upscale, but its not meant to be, and it serves its purpose

MINT CAR
By goped2448 on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

this is the BEST car u can buy its simply mint

Mustang Convertible
By bpthurber on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Fun as hell to drive. I have a beautiful Red Metal Flake paint job, with white roof and white leather interior. Also have the Mach 1000 sound system. I get compliments constantly, "wow! nice car!"

A Kick
By knutwicksell on 07/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my third Mustang and I love it - fun to drive and comfortable. Peppy and Reliable. The last one had more than 140,000 miles with only one clutch and one set of brakes.

Mustang Rocks It
By Abenny on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The car is absolutely awesome, it has power and stamina, can't touch it.

Mustang Lover
By Mustang Terri on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I waited 22 years for this car! It has been the most fun and the top is down more than it's up. I couldn't ask for a better ride in terms of fun and function.

Fun Machine
By Omi23Angels on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I am a nearly 60 year old grandmother and my husband just bought me this marvelous machine - for our 41st wedding anniversary. And we LUV it! We've had several fun new cars in our years, but I believe this one is the best yet. Or maybe it's because we're old and don't remember the real meaning of fun anymore! None the less, we put 4,000 miles on it the first month and have NO complaints. I would recommend it to everyone. Especially those who think it's not an "old people" car!

Leaping Mustang
By stonezee on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Purchased a GT convertible. Plenty of power to go with the good looks. Ride is a typical sports car but very strong in the corners. The car just jumps ahead when you put your foot in it. At 60, it is very enjoyable.