2004 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Orange04GTConv
By EstebanSr on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I was the owner of a 94 Roush Stage III Mustang until 1999. The new 2004 Mustang we bought was all the fun and excitment that a Mustang was meant to be. Of course, I rated gas milage low. The a powerful V8 engine it wasn't made for going far on a little gas. I knew that before I drove it home. The car is fun to drive! That covers it all. I am a school bus driver and after bouncing around in a slow moving bus I feel alive again when I get behind the wheel of a truly fun car. With the satellite option in the radio and the Mach 460 sound system it has great performance from a factory stereo as well..

truly american
By lbst8u on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is absolutely a great ride. For the price, you get everything from leather to power. I paid $11000 less for this mustang than my brother did for his G35 Coupe 6MT and the mustang is still faster.

fun car
By russell cilibraise on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

its fun to drive

40th Anniversary Mustang rocks!
By MustangM31 on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had this car for a month and every day I see heads turn! I love it! I have the Crimson Red 40th anniversary package convertible GT with the Mach 1000 sound system. Awesome interior and exterior! Lumbar support in the seat is wonderful! Love the power. Hugs turns very well. Acceleration is awesome. Love the engine roar. Looks awesome. Originally the car does not come with a spoiler, so I had one put on. Looks great! If you don't have a Mach 1000 sound system and if your wallet can afford it, definitely get one! It is especially great to have when you have the top down!

Awsome
By Amelia Hasbrouck on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Best thing that has ever happened to me. I luv to feel the wind in my hair with the radio blastin

My lil' hot rod
By bobbyll on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Performance, looks, reliability--- things you'll never get in anything from Europe. I've owned trash from the Bowel Movement Works and from MB, and there is so much more in the Mustang for the money.

Ford Reinvents the American Muscle Car
By butchguy on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

As a a guy who grew up in the 60's American cars have, for along time, been a major disappointment! It seems all the American manufacturers could produce was Japanese wannabes. Then enter the new Mustang! Wow! What a trip. That's a real car. The sound of that thobbing engine and the rush at takeoff. Man that's a true Muscle car in the finest of American tradition. This is the first Ford bought in my family in three generations. So far it beats anything GM could even dream about. So long GTO and GP. This car even makes the old Corvette look kind of ordinary!

2004 anniversary edition mustang conv
By DebbieF on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love it! The appearance, style, performance are great. My original Mustang was a 66 convertible that was such a pleasure and so much fun to drive that I just had to have this anniversary edition. It is just as much fun to drive !!!

fast car
By moose88466 on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

THIS CAR IS NOT STOCK. I live in MN the home of the TCStangs.... We are the bigest group of mustangs in the twin cities area. My car has been turned into a Roush 2. All in all the base Mustang GT convt. is a good car but I'm just the kind that likes loud pipes and fast cars.

ASSKICKER
By REELBS on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I LOVE THIS CAR. IT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WANTING IN PERFORMANCE AND DRIVABILITY