2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
This car sells it self
By ddmodify on 10/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I looked for a dark shadow grey Mach 1 for 9 months. The whole time I felt like I was cheating on my 99' 35th anniversary Mustang (Silver and Black). But, I consider my Mach to be a classy performance car. My Mach, is my 3rd mustang. I park next to corperate americas' bmw clone series (you know the dark one with 4 doors), and no one ever compliments their cars. The joke is there is a million mustangs on the road. But I've seen one like mine. (at a mustang car show) My suggestion, but a special series mustang (35th, Bullit, Mach, Cobra) Far nicer interiors.

gotta love my Mach1
By pony6271 on 09/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my Mach 1 3 weeks ago, and I love it. The best ride I have ever had, fun to drive is off the charts on this car.

mustangs rock
By g.e.t.dudes on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

this car had plenty of room to fog the windows all around! i loved this car for many reasons.

the Mach is back
By usnfobry on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is the 4th Mustang I have owned, and it is by far the funnest one I have owned or driven. Basically, the fastest Mach I to date, excellent gas mileage, and the shaker hood!!

VROOOM!!!!!
By pmach1 on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

this car MOVES, corners well and is most seriously great to drive!!! get the manual trans------ i bought a 2003 but this wound up in the 2004 slot.

american muscle baby
By ehsbears on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

its all about american muscle baby nothing beats this thing and after the extras i put in this thing takes out anything i mean even when it was stock it was great i love it what more can i say except for a person who wants a fun powerful car get the mach 1

mach 1
By Raycyca on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

flashy,loud, and very fast,handles corners almost as well as my Cobra.More bang for the buck than a GT

kicking
By bob dob on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

it kicks more ass than any other car i've ever owned does, it makes dodge look like a girl with its puny little viper power.

Mach 1 Mustang
By Yellow on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Awesome! Best bang for the buck!

Mach 1
By keaklek on 07/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Great car for get up & go. Speed there when you need it. Driver confort perfect while passengers complain abit