2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Just step on it.
By Entropym on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I opted for the 270hp 4.6 L V-8, manual transmission and premium sound. Put on the shades, drop the top, crank up the tunes, turn OFF the traction control, put it in first and step on it. Need I say more? I'm approaching 36000 miles and the car has never seen the shop.

Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 4.6L
By Old Corps on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Obtained vehicle eight days ago. The car is fun to drive but driver comfort is a problem even with the power seat. Ride is a little stiff and bumpy on local streets.

best car
By Jack squat on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

very nice, very nice

Mustang Gt
By wht01gt on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Best car for under 23000 dollars.

Mustang GT 40th Anniversary Edition
By grannieannie on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Absolutely love this car. Wish FORD would get a better interior panel package. Same pkg has been used for too many years. Here's a hint FORD: look inside a NISSAN. Instrument panel, dash is fully loaded not a plain Jane. For such a beautiful exterior as Mustang, should be total work of art.

I love my new pony car
By lyndadogg on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd Mustang. My first GT. I love love love this 40th anniversary GT. It is so bad. Black with leather interior. SO glad I finally made this purchase. Was going to go with an SUV but once I saw this bad boy on the lot, had to have it. I am very very partial to Mustangs. Always been very reliable and fast.

LAST REAL AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR
By mike sweeney on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

there is nothing built in america that has the solid feel and performance the mustang has. there are 4-cyl turbos that can match it's performance but not the feel of a v-8 engine. try driving a mustang with v-8 engine 5-speed trans and traditional rear wheel drive and all front drive sportscars pale in comparison!!!!!!!!

Great American Car
By dbgoff on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The 2004 Ford Mustang is top notch in every aspect. From the great power to the comfort in the seating. I have the 5 speed manual tranny in the model I bought, and the 4.6 litre v8 pulls with enthusiasm. All the powe amenities are standard and the car is built in Dearborn, Mi so I keep with American quality. For the price I got into this car, 21,000 after all said and done, I dont believe it can be beat for that money. Great car.

MY STANG
By ToTo on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I am a blond who not only looks good riding with the top up ,but when it's down gRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

2004 GT coupe
By Scott Jessup on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Has suffient trunk space and back seat space. Has plenty of power. Is very comfortable.