2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
MY 2003 MUSTANG
By CRAZY DRIVER on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

WOW WERE DO I BEGIN. I HAVE PUT SO MUCH INTO MY MUSTANG THAT IT IS NOW THE ANIMAL IT SHOULD BE FROM THE FACTORY. I HAVE SUPER CHARGED IT, ALL SWAY BARS UP GRADED, FRONT AND REAR CROSS DRILLED AND SLOTED BRAKES. SALEEN WHEELS WRAPPED AROUND BRIDGE STONE S-O2 WITH 2- CHAMBER FLOWMASTERS WITH A BBK X-PIPE. I AM NOW PUSHING 443 HORSE WITH 503 LBS OF TORQUE INTERCOOLED. ALSO LOWERED IT WITH EIBACH SPRINGS 2 INCH ALL AROUND.

Fun, Fun,Fun
By Skreemin on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I own an 89 Saleen and I have to say that this pony has almost as much power and pickup. The suspension is impressive for a GT. I would however mention that they need to do something with the seatbelt. The clip always slides back through the guide and the guide is just a little too big. Overall if you are looking for some driving entertainment, try a "Screaming Yellow" convertible GT.

gt premiun mustang
By mary latorella on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

fun to drive .love the style.our ford dealer in our area is great.get many great raves about my car

Great Car
By Frosty_5199 on 06/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Car is great. First mustang ever owned and I am well pleased so far. Plenty of power yet good gas mileage for size engine. Have had 3 Z28 camaros and this car by far out performs them all. Nice deep muscle sound when you feed the fuel to her and true exhaust system too. Not that one muffler split into two crap. I feel that this will be a solid automobile for me and whoever else purchases one.

Bad A.. Mustang
By sbrooks on 06/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car has awesome power for the price. No its not a Corvette but its much chaeaper and fun to drive. The sound is awesome and better when you add flowmasters. My 5th Mustang and number 2 in my garage now to go with my 90 GT.

I LOVE MY CAR
By gordon levy on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love my car 2003 GT Convertible, Cobra wheels. It feels just right, sounds just right, accelerates just right, stops just right. Had minor windowq leak that dealership fixed quickly. Holds the road, great on interstates, Turns heads. Everybody looks at his car.

Best Buy
By DBD on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is a car that will fulfill all of your expectations-it is fast, fun and reliable. The sound system is great, the engine will take you wherever you want to go in a "snap-fast" manner, and tires will ensure you never have to worry about "side-sway" or slide into turns. I recommend it highly, and think that if you decide to buy one you will be nothing but a proud owner of the original muscle car!

Awesome Car
By RedRocket32 on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Purchased the car 4 months ago, and all i can say is WOW. This car is the perfect combination. Looks great, its very comfortable, fun to drive, FAST, and has very respectable fuel economy for the size of the engine. The audio system is awesome too, best I've ever seen in a car. Just be careful on rainy days, and watch the speedometer on highways...

Bad A** Toy
By Lakeside on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First Mustang, and worth the wait. Plenty of power under hood, and fun to drive.

ford racing
By spongebob1258442 on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

These cars are awsome and perform well