2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Loving My
By Jules M on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car looks good, feels good, and is a blast to drive. I get comments from strangers about what a sharp car I drive whenever we're out cruising with the top down.

Fun Car
By mmslwrp on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is an awesome fun car

My Sporty Forty
By Pams sporty forty on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Its the pony with the 40th Anniv. package. 6cyl moves like an 8cyl nice car,nice color,nice ride. Its a sports car. The only Ford I would ever buy and Chevy had only the corvette. The Sebrings I test drove you could feel the engine struggle it was sad. Don't need the power or special needs of an 8cyl. That happens to be the only kinds of cars I would up with. Now I use Reg unleaded and I cruise.

good car
By Jewelz on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

this is a really god car for me because im 16 and i need acar to get to school and back wich is 13 miles to get there and back.

Bopping Baby
By firecracker on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

The tires shine the dealership used stained my white car so parts of it had to be repainted. The clock/cd unit had to be replaced because the clock lost min. 10 minutes per wk. But my "Tang" is a beauty and lots of fun to drive. Get 21 mpg on local drives and 26mpg on trips. It is my Bopping Baby. Love it.

One last convertable fling
By wallynm on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

At age 62 I told my wife I wanted one last convertable fling and the Mustang was my choice. The handling is taut and predictable. Its not a hot rod with the 3.8 L but I think it will beat our 2000 Linclon LS with a V-6 and a manual transmission off the line. It sticks to the road well and has little to no body roll. So far we have gotten as little as 26 mpg and as much as 30 mpg.

Love my Pony Car
By Birdiegirl on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Absolutely love this car! So much fun! Style and sport with reasonable fuel economy. It just wraps around you.

Awesome
By Dbpumpkie on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I got into a car accident not to long ago, and my mustang is now gone! Its the hardest thing because I LOVED that car! Its a great car for any age! I always dreamed of having a mustang ever since I was little, and it truly is a great car. Not alot of room in the back, well at least if you are tall! But it is a great car to drive

I love my stang
By SassiRed on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love my mustang. I have had absolutly no problems with it at all. The only thing that I really don't like is that they are no fun to drive when it rains or snows. Unless you like skidding all over the place, then it's an extremely fun car. I love the fact that at a touch of a button the top goes down and you are windblown bound. All and all it is a great car to drive and its cute at that.

Mustang
By lzrd on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love my car, I owned the '98 2 door coupe before i bought the convertible and I can't express how happy I am with my convertible. It truly is the best car I've ever driven.