2004 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
MY
By teresa-N-GREGORY on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

IT'S A GREAT RIDE IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO LIVE ON THAT WILD SIDE

Competition orange
By sallymae on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love my car it drives great, the radio is awesome and I love the competition orange color.

Not too bad at all
By Go Navy on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Ford Mustang convertible is an excellent car for those seeking a convertible however making a statement with a V-8 is not a priority. It still keeps the classic American muscle car feel without costing customers money for a more powerful engine. A good buy for those not willing to drive a more compact, and in my opinion inferior looking, convertible.

Fast Car
By George38 on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Overall, an excellent car. I am very happy with my Mustang. I love the MACH 460 Audio System! I have put in 2 40 series Flowmasters, and believe me, it would scare anyone that you come across with at the stop light!

Great Fun Value
By bru on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The car with the six cylinder engine has just the right mix of fun, sportiness, and can fit my family of 4 when we need to. Not to agressive, but with all the right tendencies and a little rumble. The dealership I worked with was supurb when it came to setting our expectations of the car, servicing our needs, taking the time with us to get the right car (It took us many trips there to decide - it's our third car) It was Arlington Heights Ford in Arlington Heights, IL. Everyone in the family is pleased

40th
By rockroles on 05/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Mustang still hold true to american muscle. It's fun to drive and I know that all the minivan owners out there are jelous

Ragtop Pony for Momma
By Pony Mom on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

After turning 40, Momma decided she wanted to pick out her own car. She chose a ragtop 40th anniversary pony. She didn't want the GT so she chose the Premium edition convertible, black top, black paint, black leather. The car drives great but after driving a GT demo while waiting for this vehicle to come in - well there's really no comparison - power wise! However, this is a great car for mom to drive to work and back and around town!

About my mustang
By SexyAsh on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

great car! it is a young, fun and a very reliable car to drive....comfy seating and great premium sound system!

it really rocks, baby!
By nick0772 on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

awesome! this baby really rocks. the one I have is screaming yellow with pony package, and trust me it really makes the heads turn. i bought this car 3 weeks ago, and I'm loving every moment of it. will highly recommend it to anyone planning to buy one.

Mustang Conv
By MindsEye on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Affordable fun, the original nostalgia car!