2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
My Mustang
By Vetdoc on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I got my mustang for my first car! I have had it for a month and I love it. It has the V6 engine and the mach stereo system w/ the in-dash 6 disc CD player. It is bright red and automatic transmision. The spoiler is my favorite part.

wonderful
By Maeghan on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I LOVE FORd!!!!!!!! GO FORD Mustang!!!! GT all the way

great car!
By CraigFred on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I looked and looked. Its a great value and a great car. I never thought of purchasing one till my teenage sons suggested it. I took it for a test drive and I was impressed.

Built to last
By speedracer16 on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I had always wanted a Mustang for as long as I could remember as soon as I started talking.... In March I found one and fell in love and it has got to be the best purchase I have ever made. I love driving it. The minute I put my foot on the gas pedal I feel the need for speed. It turns heads no matter where im driving. This is a great automobile!

Doesnt get any better
By Dani on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car is great and nothing could be better on it. It turns heads, it's fast, and it's fun to drive. Nothing makes you smile more than walking out the door and seeing your stang in the parking lot...I've been told it looks like the only car in the lot because it drowns everything else out. What more could you want?!

Luv My 1999 Pony
By beachpny on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I love my 35th Anniversary Ford Mustang. I have never had any problems with my pony. I can not wait for the new 2005 Mustang, I am going to purchase the GT and add to my pony family. If you have any doubts about purchasing this car DON'T. The Ford Mustang is an American Icon and will be always an American Muscle Car.

The Best Sports Car In The World
By Mustang1972 on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car has a slick body style that makes you feel like you are driving the sexiest car around. The performace of the car is excellent and I highly recommend anyone to test drive this car before purchasing any other car that is suppose to be compatable with the Mustang.