2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Smooth Sailing
By Smooth_Sailing on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I first test drove the Mustang on Rainy day,it was like climbing into a space ship,the seats were so comfortable i almost fell a sleep,they felt like my Lazy-Boy at home,I couldn't believe that this had a 3.8 V-6..it trully felt like the power house of a big V-8..and that baby handled like a indy race car going around the curves at a high speeds on that rainy day,I could see the young sales man hanging on for dear life,after getting back to the dealer,i bought the Mustang right on the spot,Don't hesitate if your thinking about buying a Mustang,has a lot more to offer than what i say,thanks Smooth Sailing

2004 Ford Mustang
By Parker on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

The Mustang is an excellent car for the price. It gets good fuel economy, but has plenty of power for enjoyment.

This car ROCKS!
By Proud Mustang owner on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This car is fun to drive, reliable, and is certainly a good buy for the price. I've never been much of a Ford person... but I wouldn't buy anything else now! It's got good pick-up, the factory stereo is excellent (for being a factory stereo), and the body style is sleek... not to mention that it kinda goes "grrr" when you start it and when you're driving. It's only a 6 cyl. but it's fast!

Disapointed buyer
By Disabled Veteran on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I purched 2003 Mustang due to promises of a very reliable vehicle and an incentive to lower cost. I have had to endure delivery waiting period of three days wait, the dealer drove vehicle putting miles on new vehicle over 150 exactly before I recieved delivery. Have had to replace light fixtures, the windows leak stains on the inside of passengers seat. Sold extra coverage that does not cover anything at high cost. Freedom ford is not the place to purchase any vehicle I have learned and I will never purchase another ford product ever again.....

I Have two and love them both
By MustangTyler on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I currently own two mustangs, a 2001 performance red 2 door coupe and a 2000 oxford white convertable, both V6's. I have been EXTREMELY pleased with both of my mustangs and would definately promote any new buyer!!! Lets keep the tradition alive!!!!

Excellent!
By cyndeGreer on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent car!! I have no regrets! People turn their heads when I drive by!! beautiful car

Almost Perfect Car For The Price.
By Ireland on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great vehicle. There are definitly more pros then cons. This car is great for nicer weather. And has a great look to it. Definitly a bang for your buck. Back wheels do not grip well in rain and poor road conditions and can fish tail easily if your not careful.

By PONYDISSAPOINTMENT on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

FOR THE MONEY, WITH A STANDARD V6 YOUR JUST PAYING FOR THE NAME. ZERO STANDARD OPTIONS. FOR GODS SAKE, YOU DON'T EVEN GET FLOOR MATS, CARGO NET TO KEEP EVERYTHING FROM MOVING ABOUT IN TRUNK. CRUISE CONTROL AND AN ASHTRAY ARE EVEN CONSIDERED OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT TOO. MANUAL TRANSMISSION ALREADY SOUNDS FUNKY WITH ONLY 1800 MILES ON IT. SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE DELUXE MODEL, OR BETTER YET, WISH I HAD BEEN INFORMED OF THE 2005 MODEL. I WOULD HAVE WAITED TILL' THEN TO PURCHASE.

M
By Sunni7032 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I got this 2004 mustang for my 16th birthday! And I love it...it drives great and gets great gas millage! Thanks for a great car!

Pretty Pleased
By Jacqueline Nicholson on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I'm quite pleased overall. Its not a car for the snow though, unless your into doing "Donuts" which sometimes can be fun. Bring on the Sun, and Cruise on.