2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Mustang
By deckswabbertimma on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Performance wise this car is awesome. You really have to love muscle cars like a mustang so you dont go crazy over the gas mileage. Overall the car looks great and performs great. I am just worried about the plastic intake manifold in the car. They had a recal on those manifolds in the mid 1990s. MY friend who owns a 1996 mustang GT recently got a crack in his manifold and the car doesnt start now. At least the ford dealership is willing to replace it free of charge since it was a recall.

Built to last
By speedracer16 on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I had always wanted a Mustang for as long as I could remember as soon as I started talking.... In March I found one and fell in love and it has got to be the best purchase I have ever made. I love driving it. The minute I put my foot on the gas pedal I feel the need for speed. It turns heads no matter where im driving. This is a great automobile!

Very Fun
By Rachmaninoff on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

The Mustang is everything I expected and a little more. For performance, the V6 had great response and power. The interior was all leather and was very comfirtable on those long drives. This is a great car and is a great summer car and a great car overall.

Awesome Car
By Othreemstang on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My car is a tropic green metallic mustang Gt. It is one awesome car. The car is fast when you want it to be, but it also gets good fuel economy on the highway when you are just crusing in fifth gear (overdrive).

my sexy car
By Dora The Explorer on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is a very sporty and catches the eye on the road nice seats very laid back car.

Solid Vehicle
By prpapi81 on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Good Power, Always turns heads, Crisp loud stereo, seating position kinda awkward, suspension shows it age, great visiablity. Solid Vehicle, you can nit pick, but it shines where others fail, and vice versa.

obsessed
By crystalnicole on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

i have loved mustangs since i was about 10. my first car was a mustang v6. but now i have a 2003 mustang GT and i absolutely LOVE it. i couldnt be any happier.. well i would if i had a SALEEN but thats beside the point. Mustangs are the best cars ever made.no questions asked!!!!!

Cheap price = Cheap car
By Speed Racer.. Not ! on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Its definately not a sports car, it reminds me of my parents Ford Tempo, if you want a bigger old technology motor, but a good price - this car ios for you. The Mustang is not refined, not very good in the corners comparatively speaking, underwelming looks and cheap material for the interiors. I will not keep this one very long. You do get a cheap car for a cheap price.

The Legend Continues.....
By VenomousCobraR on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This 2003 is my 5th Mustang owned, and currently own 3. I love these newer styled cars and cannot wait to sample the new 2005 Mustang in 04'.

Kristen's Review!
By Kristen K on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Hi! I just bought a Ford Mustang this June & I have to say that it is the best car I've ever driven! These cars handle great. I love my interior...my seats are so comfortable! You should Go Buy One! I LOVE MY CAR!!!!