2004 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
great
By absolutwwa on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

the best car i have ever had in my life i will def always drive a mustang < 8 cyl only>

cool
By Sabien on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

most awsome car ever

My Ford Mustang GT.
By kit on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The Ford Mustang is a staple to car enthusiasts. Every person who has ever thought about buying a sports catr has looked into a Mustang. I myself have wanted one since I was a 12 year old boy. This car is everything I ever dreamed it would be and more.I have quite a lot of work done to this car and have never had a complaint from myself, the car, friends, or passerby's. Every person I pass on the road turns thier head to see my car. I definately believe a Mustang is worth every red cent paid for it, plus.

bang for the buck
By gism on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

with out a doubt the mustang gt conv is the best fun for the money. great looks and great sounding v-8 power with some grunt to it. no problems and no other vehicle for under 30k can come close to this. certainly not any of the v-6 or 4 banger front drivers. the mustang gt will run circles around them and still hold 2 sets of golf clubs in the trunk

Ford Mustang
By caryn stone on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I currently own a Mustang Convertible. It rides great and is a must have sporty look for a valued price.. The only complaints is the cheap quality of the interior trim. While the back seat and trunk is small, it is bigger than most convertibles and is apropriate for the "sporty" look.

Ford Mustang
By MaskAngels on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

excellent
By gabbey15 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It's great!I love everything about it! I suggest this car to everyone out there! It's my dream car!

excellent mustang gt
By ash on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have put 85000 miles on my mustang gt and am amazed at it`s combination of tremendous performance and reliability and so little maintainance.This is my first new american car (many japanese and german vehicles in the past)and this mustang absolutely has them beat in terms of maintainance,reliability,simplicity of design and overall performance/cost per mile.

Fun-tastic
By Peczeniuk on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Drove a Mustang in 1966 and was thrilled to see how pleasurable (and FAST and peppy) this model is. Only thing shifting when cold somewhat rough.

Red Devil
By Dutchman on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This little car has pickup and speed that will not take a back seat to any car. It is just plain fun to drive. The sound system is the ultimate best. The car holds to the road on curves and corners like a sports car. I had a V8 Mustang,1992, and it could not hold the road like this one. Let the "Elite" waste their money on those over priced foreign jobs, I'm totally satisfied with my Mustang.