2004 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2004 anniversary edition mustang conv
By DebbieF on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love it! The appearance, style, performance are great. My original Mustang was a 66 convertible that was such a pleasure and so much fun to drive that I just had to have this anniversary edition. It is just as much fun to drive !!!

Mustang, what a car.
By Billy Bob Thornton on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I would fully recomend this car to anyone for not only a fun car to drive around in on the weekends with the top down, But also a fun car to drive everyday to and from work and for pleasure. Although this is not a family car it is a great starter car for the new driver in the family.

best car ever
By mmiikkee on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

the ford mustand gt convertiable is the best car ive ever owned and driven

Nice Ride
By G-Mans 02 on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Fun,Enjoyable,Sleek Ride.Being able to turn on a dime is an emotional high.

Awesome car!
By Carolynann on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is the best car I have ever owned! It is a fun, smooth, fast car with the roof down you can feel the wind and get the sun at the same time. I have the hottest car in GA. by far!

ASSKICKER
By REELBS on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I LOVE THIS CAR. IT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WANTING IN PERFORMANCE AND DRIVABILITY

It's a spunky car!!!!!!!!!!
By spunkywoman on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The mustange appeals to people of all ages. There is nothing like feeling the wind in your face as your traveling along .....with the top down I love the way the mustang handles and the turn ratio is great.Everything is at my finger tips and I love the trunk button.With the rise in gas prices I'm happy it's better on fuel than my suv......I drive in Florida during the winter months so I have no idea how it is in snow. The weakness is the small back seat ......but it's perfect for shopping bags...... hubby bought it for my 55th birthday.....In that car nobody would ever guess my age

not satisfied
By mustanggurl80 on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had problems since the day I got this car. All electrical, right now the car in is the shop b/c all the lights came on on the dash for no reason and my fuel gage went to from a full tank to empty and gas gage came on with all the others. To begin with the radio some how made the car not crank. The ford place were rude to me, have been since I bought the car and I will never buy a ford again in my life. Oh and I wasnt given a spare key with my car which was a demo, thus roadside assistance scratched my newly tinted windows They are beautiful cars but horribly made,they drink gas, buy something else besides a ford!

first time mustang owner
By kidkimchie on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The only problem I have experienced so far is that I do not seem to have a cruise control indicator anywhere that I can see.

Wow
By xcaptain on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It's a really cool car!!! I can't believe you all came up with something so powerful.