2004 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews 10

2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Pony Performance
By Propman on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Thos is an awesome car to own and drive. Shes very dependable and corners very well. I love this Special Edition Mustang and it is the 3rd Mustang I have owned. I am surprised that I get 28 miles to the gallon with cruise set. When i need the power, its there with no hesitation. I have had a little trouble with the air conditioning system but the dealer repiared it after several trips. I am very happy with this Mustang. I love it!!!

nice work
By Zac's03cobra on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Good job on this car

Fun to Drive
By maddbinky74 on 10/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first sports car and I love it! My Mustang and I get the attention of everyone around us. The ride is a bit rough, but it's worth it. Thank you Ford for keeping the Mustang around for me and my family to enjoy.

Love My Cobra
By rickintemcula on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Big fan of the Ford SVT division. Traded in my '02 Lightning for '04 Cobra convertible. Many reasons, but last of the Dearborn Mustangs, IRS, massive HP, SVT break. Not disappointed. Did add Magnaflow cat backs, looking for Steve McQueen Bullitt Mustang sound. Close. Also, improves breathing to redline. Overall, lots of fun. Neighbors jealous. Hair not falling out as quickly.... I am anxiously awaiting the next round of offerings from the SVT group. GT is slightly out of budget, but love the prototype Lightning and look forward to seeing the magic they work on the new Mustang. Wish SVT had done the Marauder. Lots of potential wasted there.

Diehard 'Stang Fan
By Dangerfield on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I haven't had this much fun driving since my 1973 Mach I. Still a new car, I'm learning that I like it more each day. Much quicker than my '68 289 coupe, suspension is firm, though a little squirrely in the corners, but you can learn to adapt. Driver's seat puts my right leg to sleep on any drive longer than an hour. Great sound, both from the exhaust pipes or awesome sound system. I just look for reasons to drive this baby.

gotta love my Mach1
By pony6271 on 09/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my Mach 1 3 weeks ago, and I love it. The best ride I have ever had, fun to drive is off the charts on this car.

Not too bad
By kmob on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Nice looking and even a better price. Fun to drive...no doubt. Horsepower is ok but I would always like more. The only complaint is gas mileage. Not even close to what the window sticker says. Wouldn't mind the gas mileage i am getting if it had more power. Overall, a good inexpensive sports car.

Nice looking car for decent $
By art_vandelay on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Needed affordability and hopefully reliability for as little money as possible, while still having something attractive and fun to drive. The car looks great and is indeed fun to drive, and I got a killer deal! Could have probably gotten more features on a Mazda3 or even a Chevy Cavalier for the same money, but will certainly enjoy driving and owning a Mustang much more than either of those cars.

COBRA DELIVERS
By SNAKEBYU on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A MEAN MACHINE,THAT WILL PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE,THEN LOOK AT THE COBRA. HAVING OWNED 4 MUSTANGS PREVIOUSLY, THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST.THE DESIGN MAYBE VIEWED AS OUTDATED BY SOME,BUT I FIND THIS BODY STYLE NICER THAN THE 05.THE INTERIOR IS ADEQUATE AND COMFORTABLE(I'M6'4" AND FIT REASONABLY WELL).WHAT MAKES THIS MUSTANG STAND OUT IS A 400 HP MONSTER UNDER THE HOOD.THIS CAR WILL BE THE ONE THAT WE MUSTANG FANS SAY FORD PUT IT ALL TOGETHER.THERE MAY NOT BE MANY LEFT,BUT I SAY IF YOUR WAITING FOR SOMETHING BETTER, YOU MAY BE WAITING A LONG TIME.

Not what I thought
By stavin64 on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have been wanting a Mustang since 1986. Finally I could afford one. The acceleration and handling are okay. The styling and and sound of the exhaust are awesome, but...the car has been back to the dealer 4 times in three months with engine problems. All is supposedly fixed, but no so. Unfortunately, this was a case of of fantasy being much better than reality. Back to a Honda I guess.